Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Matt a non scratch, non yellowing water based easy to apply paint that is tintable to thousands of colours.
Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Matt is a water-based, non yellowing, scratch resistant, paint lacquer designed for use on wood. A water soluble air-drying topcoat for interior paint applications, based on a polyurethane/alkyd emulsion.
Fassilux Aqua XPE Matt is best used internally to produce a hard wearing, low odour finish available in a variety of different colours to offer high quality decorative finishes.
Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Matt can be applied using brush, roller or air/airless spray to offer a theoretical coverage rate of 12-13m2 and is best applied using ProDec Advance X7 Paint Brush.
Surface and Environment
Fassilux Aqua XPE Matt can be used on properly prepared wood surfaces or other already painted mineral substrates to provide a scratch resistant finish ideal for domestic interior use.
- Rustoleum Fassilux Aqua XPE Matt
- A Non Yellowing water-based Paint for wood
- Fassilux XPE Aqua Matt is a scratch resistant wood lacquer
- Fassilux Aqua is low odour and low VOC
- Polyurethane based for a hard finish
- Fassilux can be tinted to a range of colours (please call for details)
- Theoretical coverage 12.5m2 per litre
- Available in 2.5 litre tins.