Glixtone Fungi-Shield Fungicidal Wash / Sterilising Solution sterilises surfaces prior to the application of Glixtone Fungi-Shield. It kills and prevents the growth of mould, algae and fungus.
Glixtone Fungi-Shield Sterilising Solution is used to sterilise prepared surfaces prior to the application of paints, stains and wallpaper; particularly Glixtone Fungi-Shield coating. It kills and prevents the growth of mould, algae and fungus on interior surfaces.
Glixtone Fungi-Shield Sterilising Solution is an environmentally friendly, water-based product that offers an easy solution to fungal growth and mould formation. It works to protect the substrate against regrowth.
Glixtone Fungi-Shield Fungicidal Wash is easily applied using a backpack sprayer or a brush, spreading the solution evenly across the substrate. Mix the 240ml solution with 5 litres of water before applying to the surface. Ensure that the solution is completely dry before painting or wallpapering the surface.
Surface and Environment
Glixtone Fungi-Shield Fungicidal Wash has a theoretical coverage rate of 6-8 square metres per litre when used on a smooth surface with average porosity. It can be used on most internal vertical or horizontal substrates, especially walls and ceilings.
- Glixtone Fungi-Shield Fungicidal Wash/Sterilising Solution will kill and prevent the growth of mould, algae and fungus
- Used for Surface sterilisation of prepared substrates prior to application of the appropriate decorative system such as paints and stains
- Environmentally friendly interior fungicidal wash based on a water-borne formulation
- No fire or solvent vapour hazards during application or use
- Effectively kills spores of mould and algae
- Enables decoration of treated surfaces with minimal risk of reinfection
- Absorbed into substrate
- Can be applied by backpack sprayer or brush
- Glixtone Fungi-Shield Fungicidal Wash/Sterilising Solution is Colourless and Water-borne
- HSE reg No.6291
- Glixtone Fungi-Shield Fungicidal Wash dilute contents of 240ml bottle into 5 litres of water
- Simply apply and allow to dry before painting
- Coverage dependent upon the porosity and texture of the substrate when diluted coverage approx. 6-8m2 per litre when used on a smooth surface of average porosity
- Available in 240ml bottle