Glixtone Fungi-Shield Fungicidal Wash / Sterilising Solution sterilises surfaces prior to the application of Glixtone Fungi-Shield. It kills and prevents the growth of mould, algae and fungus.
Glixtone Fungi-Shield Sterilising Solution is used to sterilise prepared surfaces prior to the application of paints, stains and wallpaper; particularly Glixtone Fungi-Shield coating. It kills and prevents the growth of mould, algae and fungus on interior surfaces.
Glixtone Fungi-Shield Sterilising Solution is an environmentally friendly, water-based product that offers an easy solution to fungal growth and mould formation. It works to protect the substrate against regrowth.
Glixtone Fungi-Shield Fungicidal Wash is easily applied using a backpack sprayer or a brush, spreading the solution evenly across the substrate. Mix the 240ml solution with 5 litres of water before applying to the surface. Ensure that the solution is completely dry before painting or wallpapering the surface.
Surface and Environment
Glixtone Fungi-Shield Fungicidal Wash has a theoretical coverage rate of 6-8 square metres per litre when used on a smooth surface with average porosity. It can be used on most internal vertical or horizontal substrates, especially walls and ceilings.
- Glixtone Fungi-Shield Fungicidal Wash/Sterilising Solution will kill and prevent the growth of mould, algae and fungus
- Used for Surface sterilisation of prepared substrates prior to application of the appropriate decorative system such as paints and stains
- Environmentally friendly interior fungicidal wash based on a water-borne formulation
- No fire or solvent vapour hazards during application or use
- Effectively kills spores of mould and algae
- Enables decoration of treated surfaces with minimal risk of reinfection
- Absorbed into substrate
- Can be applied by backpack sprayer or brush
- Glixtone Fungi-Shield Fungicidal Wash/Sterilising Solution is Colourless and Water-borne
- HSE reg No.6291
- Glixtone Fungi-Shield Fungicidal Wash dilute contents of 240ml bottle into 5 litres of water
- Simply apply and allow to dry before painting
- Coverage dependent upon the porosity and texture of the substrate when diluted coverage approx. 6-8m2 per litre when used on a smooth surface of average porosity
- Available in 240ml bottle
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.