Glixtone PL13 is an exceptionally durable solvent based wall coating that has been formulated to offer a textured finish that is possible to be applied all the year round. Will provide at least 20 years protection
Glixtone PL13 is a ready to use coating that contains a crushed marble aggregate to provide thetextured surface. PL13 can be applied, and will dry, at temperatures below 0 degrees C. along with being rain resistant 20 minutes after application making it an ideal paint coating for use all the year round.
Other benefits offed by this long lasting coating are that it provides a durable waterproof vapour permeable coating that will let moisture out from the substrate by resist driving rain, snow and ice from penetrating the coating and the wall. Glixtone PL13 is also self-priming and offers excellent adhesion to all sound substrates as well as alkaline resistant. So if you require a exterior wall coating that offers these benefits as well as being tested to BS476: Parts 6 and 7 and satisfies Class 0 requirements as well as being tested by Taywood Engineering Ltd. For Taylor Woodrow Construction for long life protection than Glixtone PL13 is an ideal product.
- Glixtone PL13 will provide at least 20 years protection (when correctly applied on sound substrates)
- Tested to BS476: Parts 6 and 7 and satisfies Class 0 requirements
- Rain resistant 20 minutes after application
- Can be applied, and will dry, at temperatures below 0 degrees C
- Texture hides surface defects Flexible film resists cracking
- Fade resistant colours
- Application by trowel/roller: 2.5 - 5 kg per m2
- Spray application 1.5 - 3.5 kg per m2
- Available in 25 litre containers.