Blackfriar High Heat Resistant Paint has been designed to provide a decorative and heat protective coating to a variety of metal and wood substrates exposed to high temperatures. This product has the ability to withstand heats of up to and including 200 degrees celsius for prolonged periods.
Blackfriar High Heat Resistant Paint is best used on barbecues, grates, radiators and fireside ornaments to protect them from ongoing exposure to heat. Blackfriar Heat Resistant Paint is a top of the range product that can be used in the protection of steel, cast iron and wood substrates.
Blackfriar High Heat Resistant Paint can be applied using brush or roller for a smooth application process, that offers ease of handling, and provides users with an attractive satin sheen finish that is dry to touch in 2-4 hours. A second coat can be applied after 16 hours under normal conditions of around 20 degrees celsius, and the process can be sped up by application in warmer environments.
Surface and Environment
Blackfriar Heat Resistant Paint can be used internally or externally to protect surfaces from the damages that heat can cause and can be used on most metal and wood substrates that are clean, dry and free from bacterial contamination.
- Blackfriar High Heat Resistant Paint
- Suitable for metal and wood
- Not suitable for use on wood burning stoves or surfaces in direct contact with flames
- With its ability to withstand temperatures of up to 200°C
- Apply by Brush, Roller or Spray
- Thin with up to 10% white spirit
- Ensure products are thoroughly stirred with a broad stirrer prior to use
- Apply at least two full coats
- Touch dry in 2-4 hours
- Recoatable after 16 hours at 20 degrees C. at 50% RH
- Available in 500 Ml. and 2.5 litres.