Keim Restauro Fuge is a mineral dry bagged pre-mixed restoration mortar with hydraulic binders designed as a joint restoration material.
Keim Restauro Fuge is a joint replacement material, especially for natural stone walls. It can also be used for facing masonry (brick, sandstone) for joint repairing. This is a professional use product.
- Easy to apply
- Can be colour matched to the stone
- Long lasting
Remove loose material and old coats mechanically or with a water pressure jet. All loose and friable material should be cut back to a sound level. Keim Restauro Fuge is to be mixed only with clean cold water, approximately 5lt per 30kg. For larger quantities use stirring machine or mixer. After a ripening period of 5 minutes the mortar should be of light flow properties. For moulding, silicate resin moulds should be used.
Press the prepared joint mortar firmly into the joint with a jointing tool. The new joint material should not be smoothed at the surface. For flush joints, Keim Restauro Fuge should be applied proud of the stone surface and any excess then removed with a palette knife during setting.
- Bulk density: approx. 1.55g/cm3
- Water consumption: approx. 0.17 lt/kg
- Processing time: max 45min
- Setting time: more than 8 hours
- Compressive strength: approx. 8N/mm2
- Bending tensile strength: approx. 3N/mm2
- Modulus of elasticity: approx. 9KN/mm2
- Available in KEIM's Natural Stone Colour shade range
- Available in 30 Kg