Keim Restauro Top is a mineral dry bagged pre mixed restoration mortar with hydraulic binders used for professional stone repair.
The Keim Restauro system consists of natural stone replacement materials for reproducing the colour and texture of the original stone. Keim Restauro Top can be used to restore stone surfaces on its own or as part of the Keim Restauro Stone Restoration system.
- Easy to apply
- Can be colour matched to the stone
- Long lasting
Remove loose material and old coats mechanically or with a water pressure jet. Keim Restauro Top should be mixed only with clean cold water, approximately 5lt per 30kg. For larger quantities use stirring machine or mixer. After a ripening period of 5 minutes the mortar should be of moist earth consistency. For moulding silicate resin moulds should be used. Apply to pre-wetted surfaces in one or more layers from 10mm to 30mm maximum. Keim Restauro Top can be applied proud of the
surface using a trowel, allowed to harden and then dressed back in a manner to suit the surrounding stonework. If necessary stainless steel reinforcements, screws and wires can be used to hold repair materials in place until the mortar is dry.
- Bulk density: approx. 1.40g/cm3
- Water consumption: 0.13 – 0.16l/kg
- Working time: max. 45 min
- Setting time: approx. 5 hours
- Compressive strength: approx. 10N/mm2
- Bending tensile strength: approx. 4.1N/mm2
- Modulus of elasticity: approx. 9.0KN/mm2
- Clean tools immediately after use with water
- Theoretical Coverage: Approx 10 Kg per m2 for 5mm thick repair
- Available in KEIM's Natural Stone Colour shades
- Available in 30 Kg