Zinsser AllCoat Solvent Based Multi Surface Primer and Finish can be used over wood, concrete, plasterboard, plastisol, galvanised metal and ceramic tiles internally or externally.
Zinsser AllCoat Solvent Based Multi Surface Primer and Finish is a solvent based product with excellent hiding power, that has been specially formulated to offer a one coat protective system. Zinsser AllCoat Solvent Base is a 4-in-1 primer, sealer, stain blocker and finish.
Zinsser AllCoat Solvent Base Stain Killer is ideal for covering and sealing most paintable surfaces that adheres well without the need for sanding or stripping. Zinsser AllCoat Solvent Base Stain Killer offers excellent hiding properties that blocks stains and dark or inconsistent colours.
Surface and Environment
Zinsser AllCoat Solvent Base Stain Killer can be used over wood, concrete, plasterboard, Plastisol, galvanised metal and ceramic tiles internally or externally.
- Zinsser AllCoat Solvent Base is ideal for new plaster and other surfaces with up to 12.5 pH
- Ideal for suspended ceiling tiles and frames
- Smooth flow and great levelling
- Resists grain raise on new wood
- Sands crisply to a power within 2 hours
- Very low odour
- General purpose
- Non-yellowing finish
- Highly durable and washable
- High hiding formula blocks stains and dark or inconsistent colours
- Heavy resin content is self-sealing on porous surfaces
- Dries to a washable, dead-flat-off-white-finish
- Theoretical coverage 9m2 per Litre
- Touch dry 1 hour Hard dry 7 days
- To recoat, sand and recoat in 2 hours
- Available in 5 and 10 Litre.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.