Mapecoat TNS Urban has been developed from a blend of acrylic resins in water dispersion and selected fillers for use on new and old cycle tracks, footpaths and urban features in cement or asphalt.
Mapecoat TNS Urban is a coating product for external surfaces such as new and old cycle tracks, footpaths and urban features in cement or asphalt. Mapecoat TNS Urban may be applied on both old surfaces which are already painted and on new surfaces which require painting. Mapecoat TNS Urban coats surfaces and protects substrates (in asphalt or cement) against deterioration, and provides a non-slip finish which is also resistant to contact with oil and fuel. Mapecoat TNS Urban has excellent resistance to abrasion and guarantees the durability of surfaces, even when used frequently. Mapecoat TNS Urban is resistant to all types of climatic conditions, aggression from smog and sunlight and offers a hard-wearing, durable protection to many substrates.
Mapecoat TNS Urban may only be applied on top of other finishing products after carefully inspecting the condition of the existing layers, and after carrying out preliminary tests to verify that they are compatible and that there is good adherence between the old paint and Mapecoat TNS Urban. Available in 20 standard colours and in a wide range of other colours upon request.
- Mapecoat TNS offer Skid resistance to class (UNI EN 1436): S4 (SRT>60)
- Overcoating time 12-24 hours under normal conditions of temperature and humidity
- Consumption 2.0-2.5 kg/m2 (for one basecoat and three top coats)
- Do not apply Mapecoat TNS Urban if it is about to rain or in windy weather
- Do not apply Mapecoat TNS Urban on damp or wet surfaces to prevent compromising adhesion
- Do not apply if the temperature is lower than +10°C or higher than +35°C.
- Do not apply if the level of humidity is higher than 85%
- Available in 20 standard colours and in a wide range of other colours upon request.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.