Mapecoat TNS Urban has been developed from a blend of acrylic resins in water dispersion and selected fillers for use on new and old cycle tracks, footpaths and urban features in cement or asphalt.
Mapecoat TNS Urban is a coating product for external surfaces such as new and old cycle tracks, footpaths and urban features in cement or asphalt. Mapecoat TNS Urban may be applied on both old surfaces which are already painted and on new surfaces which require painting. Mapecoat TNS Urban coats surfaces and protects substrates (in asphalt or cement) against deterioration, and provides a non-slip finish which is also resistant to contact with oil and fuel. Mapecoat TNS Urban has excellent resistance to abrasion and guarantees the durability of surfaces, even when used frequently. Mapecoat TNS Urban is resistant to all types of climatic conditions, aggression from smog and sunlight and offers a hard-wearing, durable protection to many substrates.
Mapecoat TNS Urban may only be applied on top of other finishing products after carefully inspecting the condition of the existing layers, and after carrying out preliminary tests to verify that they are compatible and that there is good adherence between the old paint and Mapecoat TNS Urban. Available in 20 standard colours and in a wide range of other colours upon request.
- Mapecoat TNS offer Skid resistance to class (UNI EN 1436): S4 (SRT>60)
- Overcoating time 12-24 hours under normal conditions of temperature and humidity
- Consumption 2.0-2.5 kg/m2 (for one basecoat and three top coats)
- Do not apply Mapecoat TNS Urban if it is about to rain or in windy weather
- Do not apply Mapecoat TNS Urban on damp or wet surfaces to prevent compromising adhesion
- Do not apply if the temperature is lower than +10°C or higher than +35°C.
- Do not apply if the level of humidity is higher than 85%
- Available in 20 standard colours and in a wide range of other colours upon request.