Mapei Antipluviol is a colourless water-repellent impregnation treatment based on silicon compounds in water solution.
Mapei Antipluviol is best used as a colourless protection against rain of exposed concrete structures, cement renders, cellular cement, face bricks, exposed concrete blocks, natural and artificial stone etc. Mapei Antipluviol can be also used to repair plastered walls exposed to rain or to protect period buildings or those of special architectural value.
Remove all dirt, dust, grease, oil, paint, salt laitance, moss and weeds from the surface that may prevent Antipluviol from penetrating deeply. Antipluviol should only be applied to dry surfaces. Application is recommended via a backpack spray gun onto large areas or roller / brush onto small areas. Once Antipluviol has been applied, the surface cannot be painted.
- This product is unsuitable for horizontal surfaces, basements, water tanks, walls subject to damp carrying salts, lift wells or areas subject to water under pressure, gypsum surfaces, or synthetic plasters and surfaces decorated with synthetic paint.
- Carry a test first on a small, hidden area.
- UV resistant
- No need to dilute
- Surface drying time 1-2 hours.
- Temperature range from 5°C and 35°C.
- Do not apply Antipluviol if the level of humidity is higher than 85%
- Available in 5 and 25 Kg