Mapei Dursilite is a high white internal washable water-based wall paint formulated to have low dirt retention, available in over 10,000 colours.
With a attractive velvety finish, this product has a low dirt retention capacity ideal for all types of new, old and painted internal surfaces. Ideal for well cured or cementitious, lime or gypsum render, as long as they are regular, well bonded and have no flaky or crumbly areas.
Dursilite is a modified vinyl resin based washable matt paint in water dispersion with selected charges with good covering properties and white point for internal walls. Dursilite bonds perfectly to all types of masonry, render, smoothing and levelling compounds as well as old paintwork as long as it is not crumbling and is well attached.
Ensure not to apply if the temperature is lower than +5° Celsius. Do not apply if the level of humidity is higher than 85%. Do not apply to external surfaces or damp substrates that are not fully cured.
Surfaces must be well cured, sound and dry and perfectly clean, ensuring all traces of oil and grease from all parts are removed. Designed to use Mapei Malech primer prior to use. If a bright colour such as yellow, green or bright red is required, ensure to use Dursilite Base Coat.
Add 2 Litres of water per 20kg tub, then throughly mix.
Dursilite should be applied 12-24 hours after a base coat if applied. Can be applied using a roller, brush or spray - please refer to datasheets prior to use.
- Dursilite Base Coat should be applied 12-24 hours after this base coat is applied.
- Can be stored for 24 months.
- Dilution Ratio: 15 - 20% of clean water
- Recoat Time: 6-12 hours, according to temperature and humidity and, in any case, when the previous coat is completely dry
- Theoretical Consumption: 0.3-0.4 kg per m2 with two coats
- Coloured white as standard but available in various colours.
- Available in 5 and 20kg tubs.