Mapei Mapefloor I 302 SL is a two-component epoxy coating suitable for self-levelling and or multi-layer resin flooring with or without a non-slip finish.
Mapei have extended their Mapefloor System range with a new product Mapefloor I 302 SL, a two-part epoxy coating suitable for resin type self-levelling floors.
Providing a smooth surface appearance, Mapefloor I 302 SL is solvent and nonylphenol-free and is particularly suitable for flooring in the food industry. Abrasion and chemical resistant, it can be used as a paint or a high build coating, with quartz added to provide a low slip surface. It may also be coloured with 19 standard colours of Mapei Mapecolor Paste.
Mapefloor I 302 SL is a FeRFA type 3 floor coating ideal for use in chemical and pharmaceutical industries, the food industry, automated laboratories and warehouses, aseptic areas and shopping centres.
All Mapei Mapefloor Systems offer distinct benefits; good abrasion resistance, a very strong bond to most substrates and are easy to maintain.
In addition to these functional qualities, they can also provide highly decorative surfaces making them the ideal flooring solution for a wide range of installations. The durable, dust-free resin surface offers versatility whilst providing an attractive finish.
Application of Mapefloor I 302 SL may be used for non-slip floorings (from 0.8 to 3.5 mm thick) or self-levelling floorings (from 2 to 3 mm thick).
- Mapefloor I 302 SL has been designed for use in
- The chemicals and pharmaceuticals industries
- The foodstuffs industries
- Laboratories and hospitals
- Aseptic rooms
- Mechanized warehouses
- Shopping centres.
- Mapefloor I 302 SL is a FeRFA type 3 floor coating
- A two-part epoxy coating
- Solvent and nonylphenol-free
- Can be tinted with 19 standard colours of Mapei Mapecolor Paste
- Provide highly decorative surfaces
- Good abrasion resistance
- Tools must be cleaned immediately after use with ethanol
- Pot life at +20 degrees C. 30 min
- Application temperature range from +8 to +35 degrees C.
- Taber Test after 7 days (EN ISO 5470-1 1000 cycles/1000g, CS17 disk) (mg): 70
- Available in Mapefloor I 302 SL (neutral) 20kg kits of component A 16kg, component B 4kg.
- Mapefloor I 302 SL (pre-coloured) 21.75kg kits.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.