Osmo One Coat Only HS Plus is a semi-transparent, satin-matt exterior and interior finish for hardwood and softwood joinery
Osmo One Coat Only HS Plus is a solvent free semi-transparent, satin-matt exterior and interior finish for hardwood and softwood joinery. In one application only it enhances the natural beauty of the wood, bringing out grain and texture. One Coat is micro-porous, which means the wood can breathe and will not crack, peel, flake or blister. Osmo One Coat is available in 2.5 litre tins and in a range of different colours.
What is it best used for?
Osmo One Coat Only is best used on exterior woodwork to stain it and help maintain it's natural beauty for a long time. With excellent weather resistance and UV protection, One coat is ideal for outdoor wooding, on things like horizontal/vertical slidings, windows, fences, plywood, summerhouses and flower boxes.
How to apply the product?
When applying One Coat HS Plus the surface must be clean, dry and frost free before using the Stain. All previous paints and varnishes must be removed using osmo paint remover or by sanding. Stir Well before use and apply the Stain using a brush. With good ventilation, Osmo One Coat will be dry within 12 hours.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Osmo One Coat HS Plus is designed for all exterior woodwork which is expected to keep its natural appearance. When exposed to the outdoor environment, One Coat works exceptionally well as it aids the wood in weather protection.
- Osmo One Coat High Solids is a solvent free
- A semi-transparent, satin-matt finish
- Use on exterior and interior finish for hardwood and softwood joinery
- Osmo One Coat is designed to be applied in one application only
- Enhances the natural beauty of the wood, bringing out grain and texture
- A natural oil based and micro-porous coating allowing the hardwood and softwood flooring to breathe
- Will not crack, peel, flake or blister
- It is water-repellent and resistant to weathering
- Unique high solid content of 99 %
- Theoretical coverage rate is 26 m2 per litre per coat
- Size: 2.5 litres.