VC175 Tropical Strength Mould Killer from Owatrol kills and prevents mould and algae and provides long lasting protection.
VC175 Tropical Strength Mould Killer is a powerful long lasting mould and algae killer which can be added to a wide range of products including, paint, timber stains, textured coatings, grout, mortar and adhesives.
This product can be used with other paint coatings, stains and mortars to prevent the growth of mould and mildew. VC175 Tropical Strength Mould Killer is a highly formulated substance that has been tested on a good range of products and surfaces, with excellent results.
Being very easy to use, VC175 Tropical Strength Mould Killer is simply added to the product or required coating NB: It is essential to test a small sample first.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol VC175 Tropical Strength Mould Killer is designed to assist a long lasting fresh and new appearance to paint, mortar, grout or adhesives. It is a powerful and long lasting mould and algae killer - an ideal ally for tackling these issues in environments that encourage growth.
- Owatrol VC175 Tropical Strength Mould Killer
- Inexpensive paint additive for long term protection
- Suitable for a good range of paint and coating products
- Kills and prevents the formation of mould, mildew and algae
- Provides a long term anti-mould film to surfaces which are to be left in their natural state
- Suitable for water and solvent based paints and stains
- Ensure a test patch is carried out
- One Bottle treats 10 litres of paint
- Use 5ml of VC175 Tropical Strength Mould Killer per litre of paint or stain and stir thoroughly
- Suitable for paint, mortar, grout, textured coatings, fillers and adhesives
- Available in 50 ml.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.