Rustoleum Pegaprim Isofix Stain Block is a high opacity, fast drying universal adhesion primer based on solvent borne Shellac resins. Pegaprim Isofix provides good adhesion on metal, wood, timber and smooth hard surfaces and is ideal for Home and Garden Use.
Rustoleum Pegaprim Isofix Stain Block is best used for offering adhesion to metal and woods, internally and externally. Exterior uses of Pegaprim Isofix are strictly and exclusively limited for spot priming application as a sealer. Can be applied even at freezing temperatures. Pegaprim Isofix can also be used to seal porous substrates including, wood and plaster. Pegaprim Isofix Stain Block is a nicotine sealer.
Rustoleum Pegaprim Isofix Stain Block should be applied by brush, roller or spray and has an unbelievable drying time of 15 minutes. After 45 minutes you will be able to apply a second coat of Isofix. When this is dry you will be able to recoat will almost any decorative paint.
Rustoleum Pegaprim Isofix Stain Block provides good adhesion to metal surfaces (copper, bronze, stainless steel) and smooth hard substrates (old paint layers, Formica).
- Provides good adhesion to metal surfaces (copper, bronze, stainless steel) and smooth hard substrates (old paint layers, Formica)
- Ideal for spot priming (tar, soot, graffiti, humidity)
- Blocks wood bleedings
- A nicotine sealer
- Can be used to seal porous substrates (wood, plaster, etc.)
- Very fast drying
- Masks odours
- Recoatable with most decorative paints
- Can be applied at freezing temperature.
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- Thinner: Denatured alcohol
- Touch dry: 15 minutes
- Recoat: 45 minutes
- Full cure: 1 day
- Theoretical coverage 10 m2 per litre
- Cleaner: Denatured alcohol.