Mapei Planitop Fast 330 is a quick setting, fibre-reinforced cementitious mortar formulated for professional use on internal and external floors and walls to smooth out irregularities before laying tiles or a liquid waterproofing membrane, DPC.
Mapei Planitop Fast 330 is a grey powder formula consisting of special cementitious binders and synthetic resins which is mixed with water to form a good workable blend suitable for applying to vertical surfaces due to its high bonding strength to all substrates normally used in the building industry. Planitop Fast 330 is designed to form a strong, fast-drying levelling layer which will not shrink or crack even when applied in thick layers. Its fast-drying properties mean that laying of ceramic tiles can be carried out in as little as 2 hours in ideal conditions.
Planitop Fast 330 is ideal for use when a quick-setting mortar is required for smoothing and levelling internal and external substrates before applying a finish coating, such as stone slabs, ceramic tiles or a liquid waterproof membrane. Planitop Fast 330 can be used in swimming pools, terraces and balconies or over existing ceramic or stone floor slabs before subsequent finishing materials are applied.
Mapei Planitop Fast 330 hardens quickly even when applied in thick layers without shrinking or cracking, and forms a strong layer suitable for laying ceramic, glass mosaic and stone coatings.
- Levelling reinforced concrete surfaces in swimming pools to make them ready to receive Mapelastic, Mapelastic Smart, Monolastic and Monolastic Ultra systems for laying all types of ceramics and mosiacs
- Smoothing and levelling clean internal and external substrates made from products normally used in the building industry such as floor slabs and screeds made using cement or special binders such as Topcem, Topcem Pronto, Mapecem and Mapecem Pronto and old ceramic and stone floors in order to quickly prepare them for laying ceramic and stone materials that are not susceptible to damp
- Repairing or forming slopes on terraces and balconies
Thoroughly mix Mapei Planitop Fast 330 with water using a low speed mixer to form a smooth, lump-free blend and apply using a metal pallet knife or trowel. After mixing with water Planitop Fast 330 remains workable for approximately 20 minutes. Tools can be cleaned with water. Apply at a thickness of between 3 - 30mm to smooth out irregularities.
- London Underground Approved Products Register (APR) ID 605
- Quick setting smoothing and levelling mortar
- Suitable for internal and external walls and floors
- Use in swimming pools, terraces and balconies or over existing ceramic or stone floor slabs
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Has high bonding strength to most substrates used in the building industry
- Flexible properties mean it will not shrink or crack
- Maximum applied thickness 30 mm
- Application temperature range from +5 degrees C. to +35 degrees C.
- Minimum waiting time before laying ceramic coating 4 hours at +20 degrees C. 24 hours at +5 degrees C.
- Theoretical coverage approximately 1.45 Kg per m2 per mm of thickness
- Available in 25 Kg vacuum-packed polythene sacks.