Planitop 200 is a one-component, fine-grained, water-repellent cementitious skimming mortar for concrete, plastic, glass and porcelain surfaces offering a fine, natural finish.
Plaintop 200 is a specialy formulated water repellent cementitious skimming mortar with fine, natural finish for concrete plastic, glass and porcelain surfaces.
Mapei Planitop 200 cotains is a fine-grained, natural-finish skimming layer for internal and external concrete, cementitious and lime-mortar render, old quartz paint, scratch-effect plastic coatings and glass or porcelain mosaics. Planitop 200 can be applied at a maximum thickness of 3 mm per coat.
Some application examples
Mapei Planitop 200 is used as a levelling and finishing on concrete walls, cementitious renders or cement lime mortar before painting. Also suitable for application to gypsum wall boards. Use Planitop 200 over existing paints such as washable acrylic paints, quartz paints, textured paints etc. Can be coated after one week of good weather conditions with Mapei Silexcolor, Silancolor, Quarzolite, Elastocolor, Colorite or Dursilite.
- Mapei Planitop 200 is a water repellent cementitious skimming mortar
- Suitable for use om plastic, glass and porcelain
- Single component
- Suitable for application to gypsum wall boards
- Use over existing paints such as washable acrylic paints, quartz paints, textured paints
- Planitop 200 can be applied at a maximum thickness of 3 mm per coat
- Available in 25 Kg bag.