Mapei Quarzolite Paint is an acrylic paint with micro quartz for internal and external application with a smooth finish and high durability.
Designed for use when painting new and old surfaces where a protective coating is required against environmental aggression and sunlight.
The Mapei Quarzolite Paint system is perfect for all types of new, well-cured cementitious or lime based renders which are regular well bonded and solid. This paint is also suitable for painting over old paints, and old plastic or mineral coating materials which are well bonded to the substrate. Suitable for both internal and external walls as protection against aggressive attacks of smog, salt and sunlight.
Ensure to only apply the Mapei Quarzolite Paint between 5° Celcius and 35° Celcius, onto dry well cured substrates not in direct sunlight. Ensure humidity is below 85% or in windy enviroments. Completely remove all traces of oil and grease from the surface. Seal any cracks that are present and repair when needed. Apply using a brush, roller or will a spray gun over a coat of Mapei Malech Primer.
- Density (g/cm3): approx. 1.55
- Dry solids content: approx. 66
- Dilution rate: 10-15% of water
- Waiting time between each coat: 24 hours
- Application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C
- Cleaning: water
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Storage in tin: 24 months
- Application: roller, brush or spray
- Available in white or various pastel tints using our inhouse ColorMap colouring system.
- Available in 20 Kg Containers