Mapei Primer PU60 suitable for waterproofing of absorbent cementitious screeds where the residual moiusture is above the recommended level for laying wooden flooring.
- Consolidation of screeds that are mechanically weak due to defects, moisture or lack of binder
- Insulation primer for substrates in anhydrite or gypsum
- Anti-dust consolidating impregnator for industrial concrete floors or for surfaces where raised floors are to be laid
- Waterproofing treatment before the laying of wooden flooring to block the rise of excessive residual damp in the screeds
- Anti-dust treatment for both cementitious and anhydrite screeds with irregular surfaces
- Preparation of synthetic mortars
- Dilution from 25% to 100% with Thinner PU
- Coverage rate 400-1200 g/cm2 according to the absorbency of the support material and the number of coats applied
- Set to light foot traffic at +23 degrees C. and 50% R.H. according to consumption and dilutuion 3-8 hours
- Touch dry at +23 degrees C. and 50% R.H 24 hours
- Waiting time before bonding when there is no odour of solvent, usually after 2-7 days with reactive adhesives such as Lignobond, Ultrabond P902 2K and Ultrabond P990 1K
- Application temperature range from +5 degrees C to +35 degrees C.
- Available in 10 kg drums