Rustoleum Dacfill HZ Rubber Paint for Flat Roofs
Rustoleum Dacfill HZ Rubber Paint for Flat Roofs is a seamless rubbery paint to waterproof flat roofs
Rustoleum Dacfill HZ Rubber Paint for Flat Roofs is a 2 pack, waterproofing sealant used to create a decorate and protective coating on flat roofs, gutters and lead strips, for example. When Dacfill HZ Waterproofing Paint dries, it forms a seamless rubbery membrane that offers users long term protection and resistance against water. This coating has 350% elasticity even after ageing and remains 100% waterproof as well as UV resistant. Dacfill Paint is available in 20KG tubs in 3 different shades of grey.
What is it best used for?
When it comes to waterproofing roofs, it can often be an expensive task as people will look to re felt at a heavy cost. By using this Seamless Rubber Membrane Coating you will be given the same Waterproof result at a fraction of the cost and when combined with Rustoleum Dacfill Fleece you will be given a guaranteed waterproof flat roof. Dacfill HZ Rubber Paint is especially good on corrugated asbestos, concrete fibre and felt roofs.
How to apply the product?
Dacfill HZ is a flat roof waterproofing paint that can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray gun and becomes resistant to water quickly after application. due to quick drying time you will be able to apply 2 coats of Dacfill HZ in one day. Dacfill HZ Paint can be combined with Dacfill Fleece to achieve better results.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Dacfill HZ Rubber Paint has been specifically designed for providing flat roofed buildings with a seamless waterproof protective coating. This coating is also resistant to UV light, Acid Rain, Heat, Frost, Snow and Pollution. Roofs need to be able to cope with varying conditions in the outdoor world and Dacfill HZ works well at protecting them from the harsh elements.
Below is a list of technical information and properties of Rustoleum Dacfill HZ Rubber Paint for Flat Roofs.
- A Seamless Rubber Waterproof coating at a fraction of the cost of refelting.
- It is a semi-liquid 2 pack water based paint.
- Suitable for waterproofing zero degree, flat horizontal roofs, pitched roofs, gutters, lead strips etc.
- Dacfill HZ is resistant to UV radiation, acid rain, heat, frost and pollution.
- Hardly flammable and self-extinguishing.
- Excellent resistance to temperature changes.
- Atmospheric pollution and UV-rays resistant also.
- Dacfill HZ is easy to apply with a brush, roller or airless spray gun.
- Water resistant soon after application, quick drying - 2 coats can be done in one day.
- Primers - Parafix Primer for old felt roofs and bituminous materials, Primer 44 HS for porous concrete, corrugated asbestos.
- Use with Rustoleum Dacfill Fleece to guarantee a waterproof flat roof.
- Theoretical coverage rate of 0.6 - 1.5kg per m2. per coat.
- Available in 20kg containers.
- Colours RAL 7040, RAL 7043 or RAL 9002.
Find below a list of data sheets for Rustoleum Dacfill HZ Rubber Paint for Flat Roofs.Rustoleum Dacfill HZ Product Data Sheet
Dacfill HZ Component A - Safety Data Sheet
Dacfill HZ brochure
Dacfill HZ Component B - Safety Data Sheet
Available Colours:Dacfill HZ Waterproofing Paint for Flat Roofs is available in 20 Kg
NB: These colours are for guidance only. Variations between output devices can misrepresent the appearance of an actual colour. Also, we strongly advise that you order your complete paint requirements simultaneously to ensure a uniform batch colour.