Teamac Protector Antifouling C259 is an ablative antifouling paint that has been formulated for boats with a maximum speed of 25-30 knots.
Teamac Protector Antifouling C259 is a cruise grade, ablative, antifouling paint that slots in the middle of the Teamac range and is highly suited to vessels with a maximum speed of 25-30 knots.
Teamac Protector Antifouling C259 can be applied to most common vessels found domestically and commercially and works to protect the underwater areas from fouling caused by weed and barnacles. Teamac Protector Antifouling C259 can also be applied to underwater structures to do the same job.
Teamac Protector Antifouling C259 can be applied using brush, roller or spray and offers excellent compatibility with a range of Teamac Antifouling Primers. Spray application should be delivered by Professional users only and has a theoretical coverage rate of 10m2 per litre depending on the porosity of the surface.
Surface and Environment
Teamac Protector Antifouling C259 can be applied to all vessels with a max speed of up to 30 knots and offers a slick, smooth coating that can be applied to the hulls of vessels made out of wood, steel, ferro concrete or GRP and has been designed specifically for use in the marine environment.
- Teamac Protector Antifouling C259.
- A cruiser grade ablative antifouling paint that slots into the middle of the Teamac range.
- Suitable for vessels with a maximum speed of 25-30 knots.
- Has good compatibility.
- Please note spray application should be by professionals only.
- Not suitable for aluminium.
- Contains cuprous oxide to give good antifouling performance.
- Expected functional life of the coating is 12 to 18 months.
- H.S.E. Approval No. 8375.
- Protector Antifouling is used as an antifouling for the underwater areas of vessels or underwater structures.
- Suitable for domestic and commercial vessels with steel, wood, ferro concrete or GRP hulls.
- Expected coverage 10m2 per litre.
- The practical spreading rate may be lower as this depends on factors such as the porosity and roughness of the surface to be painted and material losses during application.
- Launch time after painting - minimum 8 hours,maximum 3 months if shrouded from direct sunlight.