Sika Concrete Primer is a two component, rapid curing, high solids, solvent based polyurea primer.
Concrete Primer is primarily formulated for sealing cementitious substrates to reduce the incidence of pin-holing before Sika Decothane roofing or balcony systems are applied. It is recommended that the surface of the substrate should not contain any more than 20% moisture as measured by a Portimeter, also do not apply to a damp surface or when there is a chance of rain.
- Substrate should contain less than 20% wood moisture equivalent as measured by a Protimeter at the time of application
- Do not apply to damp surfaces or when rain is imminent
- No rising moisture according to ASTM (Polyethylene-sheet). No water / moisture / condensation on the substrate
- Take care of condensation, the temperature of the surface during application and cure must be at least +3° C above dew point
- Theoretical coverage 6-10 m2 per litre dependent upon porosity of substrate
- On porous or open substrates, apply two coats, each at a maximum spread rate of 6 m2 per litre
- Available in 4.5 and 11.5 Litres