Rust-Oleum Transparent Topcoat 2500 has been formulated for application to New, bare steel, blasted steel or galvanized steel surfaces.
Rust-Oleum Transparent Topcoat 2500 is also suitable for application over Rust-Oleum Hard Hat Fluorescent Topcoats 2200 or as transparent protector for Rustoleum Metallic Topcoats 2100. Further uses for this solvent based lacquer is it restores the gloss on faded or old coatings. Rust-Oleum Transparent Topcoat 2500 can be applied without the use of a primer to metals such as aluminium, brass, bronze, chrome and copper.
Rust-Oleum Transparent Topcoat 2500 is intended for use on small maintenance jobs or for touch-up. Limitations are it should be used in light industrial exposures with normal humidity preferably for interior applications.
- Use Rustoleum Hard Hat 2500 Transparent Aerosol on new, bare steel, blasted steel or galvanized steel surfaces
- Offers protection of copper, chrome, silver, bronze, nickel, aluminium
- Extra durability to metallic/fluorescent coatings
- Non-yellowing (UV-resistant)
- A Solvent-based finish
- Coverage 3.5 m² per spray can at 15 μm dry
- Touch dry (at 20˚C): 15 minutes Recoatable (at 20˚C): After 1 hour
- VOC level: 651 grams/liter
- Touch dry after 30 minutes (at 20°C)
- Heat-resistant up to 100 °C.
- Available in 500 ml.