Rustoleum 5090 Anti-Condensation Wall Paint works to resists moisture build up resulting in condensation that can possibly lead to mould, mildew and fungal growth internally. Use Rustoleum 5090 Anti-Condensation Wall Paint on walls and ceilings to provide a hygienic coating in a variety of different environments.
Rustoleum 5090 Anti-Condensation Wall Paint is best used to provide a durable finish that can be used on ceilings and the upper/lower parts of walls where moisture build up is a real concern. Rustoleum 5090 Anti-Condensation Wall Paint is a multi-purpose product available at great prices in 5 and 20 litre containers.
Rustoleum 5090 Anti-Condensation Wall Paint can be applied using brush or roller to provide surfaces with a white, water-based, flat finish. Rustoleum 5090 Anti-Condensation Wall Paint is ideally applied in 1 coat but can be applied with 2 or even 3 coats to create a textured finish. Rustoleum 5090 Anti-Condensation Wall Paint is touch dry after just 1 hour and can be recoated after 5 hours for a protective surface on all walls and ceilings.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum 5090 Anti-Condensation Wall Paint is ideally suited for use in environments where steam or water vapour formation occurs, in order to prevent dripping and condensation build up. 5090 Anti-condensation Paint is specially designed for use on walls and ceilings in high humidity areas, such as breweries, wash and shower rooms and kitchens where steam from kettles and cookers can cause damage.
- Rustoleum-Mathys 5090 Anti-condensation mould resistant wall and ceiling paint
- Prevents dripping from condensation
- Use on or ceilings and the upper part of walls
- Rustoleum-Mathys 5090 provides a durable finish
- 5090 Anti-condensation wall paint is water-based
- Recoatable after just 5 hours
- Rustoleum-Mathys 5090 can be application on slightly damp surfaces
- Ideal for high humidity areas (breweries, wash and shower rooms, etc.)
- Theoretical coverage 2.7 m2 per litre