PPG Sigma EP 110 Primer is a two pack, zinc phosphate, epoxy blast primer and sealer that can be used to provide a protective undercoat on a variety of different surfaces. Highways Agency Number Item No.110
PPG Sigma EP 110 Primer can be used suitably under all other zinc based topcoats to provide a high performance system that works well to protect substrates from abrasion, corrosion and various chemical spillages in an industrial environment.
PPG Sigma EP 110 Primer can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray, which is the best method of application, ensuring a pleasing finish. Sigma EP 110 Primer is touch dry after 20 minutes and can be overcoated after just 4 hours, which helps reduce downtime in a working environment.
Surface and Environment
PPG Sigma EP 110 Primer can be used internally or externally on a variety of different substrates including blasted steel, wood and concrete, and is suitably used as a primer or a sealer that can cover small cracks and voids.
- Highways Approved Number Item No.110
- LuL APR No. 1150 - N13 Coating System for Steelwork for Interior Environments to provide a minimum expected service life of 25 years
- Network Rail System N12.1 at 50 microns DFT
- Two pack zinc phosphate, epoxy blast primer / sealer
- Touch dry after 20 minutes at 20°C
- Over coating Interval: min. 4 hours at 20°C
- Full cure: 1 hour at 20°C
- Available in 4 and 20 Litres