SigmaCover 240 is a two component high solids polyamide adduct cured epoxy coating that offers a high level of corrosion resistance in areas with high moisture exposure and can be applied even at low temperatures if it is difficult to provide a warm condition in which to apply the product.
SigmaCover 240 is best used in industrial and coastal conditions where there is a need for a protective coating. SigmaCover 240 can be used near coastlines and on appliances close to seawater and works to protect the substrate against damage from sea water and chemically polluted water.
SigmaCover 240 can be applied using airless spray, long haired brush or roller with rounder edges and has an ultra fast drying time of just 5 hours to touch at low temperatures and is ready for an overcoat after this time has elapsed. SigmaCover 240 has a theoretical coverage rate of 8.7m2 per litre and is suitable for use directly onto metal.
Surface and Environment
SigmaCover 240 is highly suited for use in exterior environments and has been designed to resist corrosion, abrasion and water on a daily basis. 240 SigmaCover is available in Oxide Red and Grey for use on common metals like steel, iron and aluminium.
- Two component high solids polyamine adduct cured epoxy coating.
- Can be used directly to metal.
- Very good surface wetting.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Outstanding (sea)water resistance.
- Resistant to well designed/controlled cathodic protection.
- Good resistance against chemically polluted water.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Low temperature cure.
- Theoretical spreading rate 8.7 m2 per litre
- Available in 4 and 20 Litres