SigmaCover 640LT 2 Pack Non-Slip Epoxy Paint offers a fast drying solution and can be applied in low temperatures down to freezing. SigmaCover 640LT works similarly to SigmaCover 640NS and can be used to offer excellent adhesion to a wide range of existing coatings with non slip properties.
SigmaCover 640LT 2 Pack Non-Slip Epoxy has been specially manufactured as a professional coating, with a unique formula that can be used on bridges, tank exteriors, containers, oil tanks, and is commonly used in the London Underground. SigmaCover 640LT is ideal for chemical acid and fuel bunds.
SigmaCover 640LT 2 Pack Non-Slip Epoxy is easy to apply using brush, roller or spray to produce a quality, self priming, semi gloss finish, available in a variety of RAL and BS colours. SigmaCover 640LT has a theoretical coverage rate of 8.5m2 per litre and has an approximate drying time of 6 hours to touch at 10° celsius.
Surface and Environment
SigmaCover 640LT 2 Pack Non-Slip Epoxy Paint can be used in a variety of commercial, construction and industrial environments where chemical spillages, splashes and fumes from acids, alkalis, solvents and water can cause damage to the surface. SigmaCover 640LT works well to protect the surface from all of these things and can be used on steel and concrete substrates, as well as prepared damp surfaces.
- SigmaCover 640LT is a fast drying high solids, 2 pack epoxy coating which offers excellent adhesion to a wide range of existing coatings with low temperature curing down to 0oC.
- It offers exceptional corrosion protection in industrial and marine environments.
- Can be applied over mechanically cleaned steel and suitable prepared concrete, is compatible with prepared damp surfaces.
- Specially formulated as a high performance coating on bridges, tank exteriors, Bunds, containers, oil tanks etc.
- Good resistance to splash, spillage and fumes of acids, alkalis, solvents, fresh and salt water.
- SigmaCover 640LT is London Underground Approved.
- SigmaCover 640LT can be overcoated with a wide range of top coats if required.
- Available in 2 price groups dependent on colour.
- Theoretical coverage rate of 8.5m2 per litre
- Please call for further details.