Sika Anchorfix-1 is a fast curing two part polyester anchoring adhesive that is solvent and styrene free.
Sika Anchorfix-1 is suitable as a fast curing anchoring adhesive for all grades of rebars / reinforcing steel, threaded rods, bolts and special fastening systems. Ideal substrates for Sika Anchorfix-1 are concrete, hollow and solid masonry, hard natural stone and solid rock.
- Fast curing
- Standard guns can be used
- Can be used at low temperatures
- High load capacity
- Non-sag, even overhead
- Low odour
- Low wastage
- No transportation restrictions
Prior to any application, the suitability of the Sika AnchorFix® Adhesive for the substrate in terms of the desired bond strength, and for the prevention of surface
staining or discolouration, must be confirmed by testing in a sample area. This is due to the wide variation of possible substrates, particularly in terms of strength, composition and porosity.
Mortar and concrete must be at the required strength. No need to be 28 days old. Substrate strength (concrete, masonry, natural stone) must be verified. Pull-out tests must be carried out if the substrate strength is unknown. The anchor hole must always be clean, dry, free from oil and grease etc.. Loose particles must be removed from the holes. Threaded rods and rebars have to be cleaned thoroughly from any oil, grease or any other substances and particles such as dirt etc.
Please refer to product datasheet for loading capacity and installation guide details.
- Substrate and Ambient Temperature: -10°C min. / +40°C max.
- Sika AnchorFix®-1 must be at a temperature of +5°C to +40°C for application.
- Density: 1.63 kg/l (part A+B mixed)
- Curing Time: at 20°C: 50 minutes to cure, open time 6 minutes
- Sag Flow: Non-sag, even overhead
- Layer Thickness: 3mm max
- Temperature resistance of the cured adhesive: +50°C long term, +80°C short term (1 - 2 hours)
- Please refer to product datasheet for loading capacity and further details
- Storage / Shelf Life: 12 months form date of production if stored properly in original unopened, sealed and undamaged packaging in cool and dry conditions at temperatures between 0°C and +20°C. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Appearance: Part A - White, Part B - Black, Grey when mixed
- Available as 300ml in a box of 6 cartridges