Sika Sikafloor 31 PurCem is a multi-component, water based coloured polyurethane hybrid flooring coating. Provides a matt, impervious, chemical resistant, hard wearing surface.
Sika Sikafloor 31 PurCem is used as top and wear coat layer in Sikafloor® PurCem® anti-slip system build ups and coating on horizontal surfaces.
- Good wear resistance
- High mechanical resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Non tainting /odourless
- VOC free and environmental friendly
- Can be applied to substrates with high moisture content (7 days old or mature damp concrete)
Sikafloor®-31 PurCem® may only be used by experienced professionals.
- Synthetic resin screed material according to EN13813:2002,Declaration of Performance 02 08 02 02 004 0 000001 1088, certified by notified factory production control certification body 0086, certificate of conformity of the factory production control 541325, and provided with the CE marking.
- Coating for surface protection of concrete according to EN 1504-2:2004, Synthetic resin screed material according to EN 13813:2002, Declaration of Performance 02 08 02 02 004 0 000001 1088, certified by notified factory production control certification body 0086, certificate of conformity of the factory production control 541325, and provided with the CE marking.
- EN1186, EN 13130, and prCEN/TS 14234 standards, and the Decree on Consumer Goods, representing the conversion of directives 89/109/EEC, 90/128/EEC and 2002/72/EC for contact with food stuffs, according to test report by ISEGA, 32758 U11 and 32759 U11, both dated December 6th, 2011. (Tests performed on Sikafloor® -20/21/22/29 and 31 PurCem® in standard and LP versions).
- British Standards Specifications (BSS) acceptance for use in the UK.
- Campden and Chorleywood Food Research Association, Ref. S/REP/125424/1a and 2a, dated 8th February, 2012
- Fire classification report according to EN 13501-1 from Exova Warrington Fire for Sikafloor®-21 Pur-Cem® No.31050, dated 24th of March, 2012
- Liquid water transmission rate test report from the Technology Centre, Ref. 15456 dated January 25th, 2012
- Impact resistance values tested at PRA, Ref. nº 75221-151, dated January 11th, 2012
Sika Sikafloor 31 PurCem is used within the following Sika systems:
- Sikafloor PurCem HB-22
- Sikafloor PurCem HB-23
See Data Sheets tab for System sheet downloadable PDF
|Type:||Water Based Polyurethane Hybrid|
|Stock Colours:||RAL 1001, RAL 1006, RAL 3009, RAL 5015, RAL 6010, RAL 7032, RAL 7035, RAL 7037, RAL 7038|
|VOC Content:||140 g/L|
|Suitable Substrates:||Used as top and wear coat layer in Sikafloor® PurCem® anti-slip system buildups and coating on horizontal surfaces|
|Application Method:||Short or Medium Nap Roller. On broadcasted screeds pour the material and spread using a squeegee and then back roll the excess using a medium nap roller|
|Theoretical Coverage:||0.4 - 1.0 Kg per m2 (depending on system build up)|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):|
|Pot Life:||20 - 25 minutes at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||Between 8 and 48 hours at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Clean all tools and application equipment with Sika Thinner C immediately after use. Hardened / cured material can only be mechanically removed.|
|Shelf Life:||Part A and B 12 months from date of production. Part C 6 months from date of production. Protect from freezing and humidity.|
|Packaging:||Available in 5.1 Kg|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.