Please note the manufacturer is advising delivery will take a minimum of 5 days for delivery of this product.
Teamac Marine Undercoat paint for boats and yachts has a high opacity with good flow characteristics, Marine Undercoat provides an ideal foundation coat for Teamac Marine Gloss Paint especially when a colour change is required.
Teamac Marine Undercoat F158 is best used for the priming of wooden and metal boats and yachts. Teamac Boat Primers are ideal for providing a protective and decorative finish. Available in Black, Oxide Red, Light Grey, Primrose, White and Buff.
Teamac Marine Undercoat should be applied using brush, roller or spray. This Boat primer should be applied using brush for more accurate results and a more aesthetically pleasing finish. Wood should be sanded prior to coating to ensure an adequate "key" is produced. For subsequent coats apply Teamac Marine Gloss or any suitable conventional white spirit based topcoats.
Surface/Environment is it designed for
Teamac Marine Undercoat has been specifically designed for use on Boat and Yachts, to be used as a priming coat on wood and metal surfaces. This product has been specially manufactured to cope with the elements of Marine Life.
- Teamac Marine Undercoat can be used either as a foundation coating or when a colour change is required
- Recoat interval min. 12 hours or overnight
- Wood should be sanded prior to coating to ensure an adequate "key" is produced
- Apply direct to abraded GRP
- Teamac Marine Undercoat is suitable for use on wooden and metal boats and yachts
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- Please use Teamac Thinners V/607/14
- For subsequent coats apply Teamac Marine Gloss or any suitable conventional white spirit based topcoats
- Theoretical coverage rate of this Marine Undercoat is 10-13 m2 per litre
- Available in 2.5 and 5 litres.
PROMAIN ARE DELIGHTED TO MAKE A DONATION TO THE ROYAL NATIONAL LIFEBOAT INSTITUTION FOR EVERY TIN OF TEAMAC MARINE PAINT ORDERED THROUGH US.