Please note, this product is now discontinued. See Blackfriar Non Drying Anti Climb Paint, Flag Anti Climb Paint or Coo-Var C264 Vandalene Anti-Climb Paint as potential alternatives.
Coo-Var Vandalene Anti Climb Aerosol is easy to apply as it comes in a can, simply spray the black substance onto your chosen surface and watch as intruders fail to gain entrance into your property.
Coo-Var Vandalene Anti-Climb Aerosol protects your property from unwanted intruders with a black, thick, slippery, non drying, semi-matt, sticky anti climb aerosol paint. Anti climb Paint protects your property from unwanted intruders and trespassers and makes it virtually impossible for burglars to gain entrance as they are met with a slippery substance that covers them in grease and makes it difficult for intruders to gather any purchase.
Vandalane Anti Climb Aerosol Paint is best used to prevent intruders and burglars from gaining access to unauthorised areas. By creating a mucky, slippery surface, as soon as a trespasser attempts to climb up over a wall for example they will be met with a slippery, sticky substance that coats them in paint making them easily identifiable as they flee from the scene.
Vandalene Anti Climb Aerosol is easy to apply as it comes in a can, simply spray the black substance onto your chosen surface and watch as intruders fail to gain entrance into your property.
Coo-Var Anti Climb Aerosol Vandalene is designed for use on fences, drain pipes, window ledges,gutters, roofs, hand holds, climb holds, tops of walls and various other places to provide an impossibly difficult unclimbable surface that intruders will struggle to even get close to climbing. This anti climb paint can be used on wood, metal and various other surfaces.
- Protect your property from unwanted intruders with a black, thick, slippery, non-drying, semi matt, sticky anti-climb aerosol paint
- Coo-Var Vandalene can be used on fences, drain pipes, window ledges, gutters etc to provide a virtually unclimbable surface and burglars will find it impossible to climb and become thoroughly clogged and coated with a greasy "tell tail" deposit of Coo-Var Vandalene. This can then be easily identified on a person running away from the scene of an attempted crime
- This Anti-Climb Aerosol Paint is a single coat application which is easily applied
- Suitable uses for Anti-Climb Paint would be on window ledges, gutters, down pipes, roofs, hand holds and climb holds
- This Anti-Climb paint can be applied to wood, metal, and many other surfaces
- Anti-Climb Paint can be used in the fight against copper cable theft, lead theft and many other metals
- The Anti-Climb Paint contains a hidden identifier, which can be later identified by the police
|VOC Content:||144.0g per Litre|
|Volume Solids:||84 - 90%|
|Suitable Substrates:||For use on window ledges, down pipes, walls, gutters, anywhere which may be used as a grip point to gain unauthorised access.|
|Application Method:||Brush, Mitt|
|Theoretical Coverage:||1 - 2m2 per Kg|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||0.5 mm|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||0.5 mm|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Do not thin. Clean with White Spirit|
|Shelf Life:||2 years unopened in original packaging|
|Packaging:||Available in 6 x 500 ml Aerosols|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.