Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor for protection and decoration of fair faced concrete.
Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating is a one part, water dispersed coating, designed for the protection and decoration of fair faced concrete. Sika 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating is composed of styrene acrylics for enhancing a variety of concrete substrates externally and sometimes internally.
Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating is best used to provide a high quality coating, available in a variety of colours, to structural concrete. Apply Sikagard® ElastoColor to Masonry Walls that have a risk of cracking due to being exposed to weathering and other external pollutants.
Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray to provide an environmentally friendly coating that excellent chalking, weathering and ageing resistance. Sika 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating is available in 15 litre containers and has a theoretical coverage rate of 1.3m2 per litre in a maximum of 3 coats.
Surface and Environment
Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating can be used to finish of a concrete repair project and can work to provide a protective elastic coating on masonry walls made out of concrete, fibre cement and can be used over other existing soundly adhering coatings. Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating works well to prevent water ingress and remains water vapour permeable so the surface can breathe.
- Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor is a one part, plasto-elastic water dispersed coating based on styrene acrylate dispersion for the protection and enhancement of fairfaced concrete.
- Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor can be applied over existing coatings or directly onto the concrete surfaces.
- Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor complies with the requirements of EN 1504-2 as aprotective coating.
- Uses Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor is used for protection and enhancement of concrete structures (normal and lightweight concrete), especially exposed concrete surfaces with a risk of cracking.
- Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor is used with concrete repair works as an elastic protective coating on Sika smoothing mortar (refer to your product / system data sheet), fibre cement and overcoating of existing soundly adhering coatings.
- Coverage 0.75 Litres m2 total in 2-3 coats
- Available in stock colours and most Ral Colours
- Supplied in 15 Litre paint pails.