Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating is a one part, water dispersed coating, designed for the protection and decoration of fair faced concrete. Sika 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating is composed of styrene acrylics for enhancing a variety of concrete substrates externally and sometimes internally.
Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating is best used to provide a high quality coating, available in a variety of colours, to structural concrete. Apply Sikagard® ElastoColor to Masonry Walls that have a risk of cracking due to being exposed to weathering and other external pollutants.
Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray to provide an environmentally friendly coating that excellent chalking, weathering and ageing resistance. Sika 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating is available in 15 litre containers and has a theoretical coverage rate of 1.3m2 per litre in a maximum of 3 coats.
Surface and Environment
Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating can be used to finish of a concrete repair project and can work to provide a protective elastic coating on masonry walls made out of concrete, fibre cement and can be used over other existing soundly adhering coatings. Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating works well to prevent water ingress and remains water vapour permeable so the surface can breathe.
- Conforms to the requirements of EN 1504-2
- Complies with the requirements for Class ‘O’, surface as defined in paragraph A13(b) of Approved Document B (Volumes 1 and 2) (2006 Edition) ‘Fire Safety’
to the Building Regulations 2000
- BS476 Part 6 : Class 1
- BS476 Part 7 : Class 1
- Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor is a one part, plasto-elastic water dispersed coating based on styrene acrylate dispersion for the protection and enhancement of fairfaced concrete.
- Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor can be applied over existing coatings or directly onto the concrete surfaces.
- Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor complies with the requirements of EN 1504-2 as aprotective coating.
- Uses Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor is used for protection and enhancement of concrete structures (normal and lightweight concrete), especially exposed concrete surfaces with a risk of cracking.
- Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor is used with concrete repair works as an elastic protective coating on Sika smoothing mortar (refer to your product / system data sheet), fibre cement and overcoating of existing soundly adhering coatings.
|Type:||Plastoelastic water dispersed coating based on styrene acrylate dispersion|
|Stock Colours:||Only tints|
|Tintable:||Available in almost every colour shade. Please note, bespoke tints are non refundable / exchangable.|
|Suitable Substrates:||Can be applied over existing coatings or directly onto the concrete surfaces|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller or Airless Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||0.20 - 0.25 Kg per m2 per coat|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):|
|Overcoatable:||Up to 1 hour at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||1 day at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||-|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Packaging:||Available in 15 Litres|