Bedec Crackle Glaze can be used to give furniture or other items a distressed look.
Bedec Crackle Glaze can be used to give furniture or other items a distressed look. Bedec Crackle Glaze is a popular product designed to create a worn effect to a variety of different surfaces and is a perfect product if you desire an antique style effect in your home.
Bedec Crackle Glaze is ideal for creating complex decorative finishes to a range of household furnitures such as desks, tables, chairs, wardrobes, worktops and shelfs.
Bedec Crackle Glaze is designed to be applied using a paintbrush to create the desired effect, and offers a quick drying time of just 1 hour at 18 degrees celsius. After 4 hours a second coat of Crackle glaze can be applied if necessary.
Surface and Environment
Bedec Crackle Glaze is suitable for application to most substrates assuming the correct action has been taken towards preparing the surface.
- Bedec Crackle Glaze can be used to give furniture or other items a distressed look
- Can be used to create complex decorative finishes
- Suitable for application to most substrates after appropriate preparation
- Apply by brush
- Coverage approximately 11 to 13 m2 per litre
- Dry in 1 hour at 18 degrees centigrade and 65% humidity
- Recoatable after 4 hours
- Available in 1 litre