This product will shortly be discontinued. We currently have 3 tins left in stock. Please call for updates.
Bedec Acrylic Primer Undercoat is a high performance water based primer undercoat designed for overcoating with all Bedec Water Based Acrylic Paints. Specially formulated on a water thinnable emulsion resin and can be used internally or externally to produce a waterproof coating.
Bedec Acrylic Primer Undercoat can be used on most interior surfaces not made out of metal, including timber, plaster, hardboard, plywood blockboard and MDF. Bedec Water Based Acrylic Primer Undercoat can also be used on building boards, cement and brickwork providing the surface has been prepared suitably, by sanding and smoothing.
Bedec Acrylic Primer Undercoat is available in 5 litres and has been formulated be applied using brush, roller or spray to produce a white or grey, waterproof coating that is touch dry after just 1 hour. After 2 hours, at 20 degrees C. you will be able to apply a second coat, to achieve a coverage rate of approximately 11-13 m2 per litre per coat.
Surface and Environment
Bedec Acrylic Primer Undercoat is primarily designed for use internally to produce a high quality undercoat ready to be coated over with a decorative finish. Bedec Acrylic Primer Undercoat is suitable for application to doors, window frames and covings, to name a few.
- Bedec high performance primer undercoat
- Specially formulated on a water thinnable emulsion resin
- Suitable for interior and exterior application
- Suitable for use on most non metal surfaces such as timber, plaster, hardboard, Plywood Blockboard and MDF
- Also building boards, cement and brickwork after suitable preparation
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- Coverage approximately 11-13 m2 meters per litre
- Dry in 1 hour at 18 degrees centigrade and 65% humidity
- Recoatable after 2 hours
- Available in 2.5 Litres