Rustoleum Cold Galvanizer 1085 is a fast drying, zinc rich primer based on an epoxy ester resin. Contains pure zinc as pigment and provides cathodic protection to metal to protect against rust.
Rustoleum Mathys Cold Galvaniser 1085 is ideally suited for use in industrial exposures where there is a need for protecting steel. Cold Galvaniser 1085 is part of Promain's extensive range of Rustoleum Metal Protection products that work well on all kinds of different metal substrates, including, storage tanks, guard rails, ducts and production wells.
- Offers long-lasting cathodic protection
- Contains 86.5% pure zinc
- Withstands continuous exposure to high temperatures of up to 300°C
- Touch dry after 15 minutes
- Ideal for touching-up galvanised steel, welding seems etc.
Rustoleum 1085 Cold Galvanizing should be used on new, bare steel, blasted steel or galvanized steel surfaces. 1085 is primarily intended for brush application on small areas or for touch-up. Can be recoated with non-saponifiable coatings. 1085 should be used as a primer or as a single coat in light industrial exposures, corrosive environments and high humidity areas.
Rustoleum-Mathys 1085 Cold Galvanizer
- Rustoleum 1085 offers maximum corrosion resistance through galvanic protection.
- Contains 86,5 wt.% pure zinc.
- 1085 Cold Galvanizer offers long-lasting cathodic protection.
- For new, bare, blasted or galvanized steel.
- Ideal for touching up galvanized steel, welding seams, etc.
- Typical applications are Production welds, Ducts, Guard rails, Storage tanks,
- Also for use on Gutters, Trailers, Fences, Bridges, Utility towers, Piping.
- Theoretical Coverage: 5m2 per litre.
- Touch dry after 15 minutes at 20C
- Recoat in 4 hours.
- Apply by brush.
- Rustoleum-Mathys 1085 Cold Galvanizer is a matt grey color.
- Available in 5 Litres