This product has been been discontinued, please call the Promain Office to discuss an alternative.
Blackfriar Coloured Decking Stain is an Anti Slip Coloured Decking Stain ideal for use on decks that are partially shaded and in preparing decks for the winter months.
Blackfriar Coloured Decking Stain offers a stunning finish, available in a choice of 4 colours; Sherwood green, Red Cedar, Chilli Spice and Atlantic Blue.
Blackfriar Coloured Decking Stain is best used to provide a hard wearing, aesthetically pleasing, matt finish that resists against water to create a slip resistant finish. Blackfriar Coloured Decking Stain is ideal for exterior timber decking and walkways to produce a protective and decorative stain with long lasting life.
Blackfriar Coloured Decking Stain can be applied using brush or roller with excellent coverage rates of 10-14m2 per litre per coat, however more than one coat may be required on older decking. Do not brush out the stain too thinly otherwise the anti slip properties will not take full effect so it is important to stick to the coverage rates for the best results.
Surface and Environment
Blackfriar Coloured Decking Stain is designed for exterior use on all deckings and timber furniture to allow the beauty of the wood grain to show through. With anti slip properties, Blackfriar Coloured Decking Stain is primarily designed for Decking where people frequently walk, in order to protect them from slipping over. Blackfriar Coloured Decking Stain can be used on all kinds of different wood decking to resist water and UV light damage.
- A stunning hard-wearing matt finish wod stain
- Anti Slip Deck Coating will provide a slip-resistant matt surface
- Also provides a water repellent finish that seals and protects
- Ideal for exterior timber decking and walkways
- More than one coat may be necessary in some cases
- Absorbent wood, sawn wood and grooved decking will reduce coverage
- Blackfriar Decking Stain protects and waterproofs timber decking
- Being translucent it allows the beauty of the wood grain to show through
- Excellent coverage 10-14m2 per litre.
- It is important that this coverage rate is achieved in order to provide the necessary anti-slip properties, do not brush out too thinly
- Available in 2.5 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.