CombiColor Multi-Surface 7300MS is a solvent based primer and topcoat in one and can be applied direct to wood, metal, MDF, masonry, tiles, most rigid plastics (including uPVC), old concrete, aged galvanized steel and more.
Rustoleum CombiColor Multi-Surface can be applied directly to a wide range of surfaces, acting as a primer and finish at the same time. The product is available in a range of standard colours in gloss finish and can also be tinted to a range of BS and RAL colours. Also available in satin and matt finishes in limited colours. Available in 2.5 litres.
With great adhesion properties, Rustoleum CombiColor Multi-Surface can be used to decorate and protect various substrates found internally and externally, including wood, metal, MDF, masonry, tiles and uPVC. Available in 19 different colours, this multi-surface paint is best used to provide a decorative finish in only one coat, without the hassle of having to buy a primer and a topcoat separately.
Applying Rustoleum CombiColor Multi-Surface Paint is incredibly easy. Using a brush or roller you will be able to achieve the desired finish, where the theoretical coverage is approximately 9m2 per litre based on 45 microns dry.
Once you have applied Rustoleum CombiColor Multi-Surface, your surface will be dry to touch after 4 hours in a room temperature of 20 degrees C, and if you wish to add a second coat, this can be done after 16 hours if temperatures remain the same.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum CombiColor Multi-Surface can be applied internally or externally to a vast range of surfaces, including concrete, wood, plastics, PVC, metal, galvanized steel and masonry.
Call our technical support team if you have any further questions, or if you would prefer to make an order over the phone please call 01462 421 333.
- 7300 MS is a one coat (Primer + Finish in one) maintenance paint, direct to many surfaces
- Application on many different substrates
- solvent based
- Direct to surface
- Primer & finish in one
- Great adhesion properties
- Theoretical coverage 9m2 per litre
- Interior and exterior
- Gloss finish available in range of standard colours.
- Satin and Matt finishes available in limited colours.
- Use CombiColour on Wood, Concrete, Plastics, uPVC, Non-ferro Metal
- Rustoleum CombiColor Multi-Surface is a solvent-based alkyd
- Available in Satin, Matt or Gloss
- Theoretical coverage 9m2 per litre at 45 microns dry
- Touch dry (at 20 degrees C) 4 hr
- Recoatable (at 20 degrees C) 16 hrs
- Tintable to various colours upon request
- Recoatable with itself
- Application by Brush, Roller
- VOC level 420 grams per liter
- Available in 2.5 litre.