Coo-Var Tennis Court Paint is a water based Tennis Court Paint for asphalt and tarmac based tennis courts
Coo-Var Tennis Court Paint is a water based Tennis Court Paint for asphalt and tar based tennis courts. As well as Tennis Courts, Coo-Var W449 is also suitable for use on driveways and paths. Available in a range of different of different colours, including, green, red, blue and black, Coo-Var W449 provides Tennis Courts and Sporting Surfaces with a decorative, semi-matt finish.
Coo-Var Tennis Court Paint is best used as a decorative coating to renew and enhance the appearance of your tennis court. W449 has recently been made available in black, which is particularly suitable for use on paths, driveways and pavements. A key quality to this Coo-Var Tennis Court Paint is it's Anti-Slip finish, which is vital for any tennis court to prevent accidents and injuries from occurring.
Coo-Var W449 Tennis Court Paint will require 2 coats and should be applied using brush or roller in conditions no less than 7°C. In normal dry conditions, the surface will be touch dry within 1-2 hours and recoatable within 4-5 hours. Make sure the surface is clean and dry before you start painting and apply smoothly and evenly. Once applied, Coo-Var W449 Tennis Court Paint can be overcoated with water based line marking paints to finish the job off.
Coo-Var W449 Tennis Court Paint has been designed for use externally on Tennis Courts, however can be used internally as well, providing the surface is asphalt or tar based. W449 is now available in black, so driveways and paths can be replenished also. Leisure Centres, Schools, Colleges and Private Houses are all ideal place in which to use this product.
- Private and council leisure facilities.
- Schools. Colleges. Tennis Clubs and, of course, private houses.
- The Lawn Tennis Association sizes are Minimum size - 34.75m x 17.07m (114 ft x 56 ft) Full size - 36.6m x 18.3m (120 ft x 60 ft).
- Average court size 625m2.
- Coo-Var Tennis Court paint is a carefully formulated water based paint available in red and green for tennis courts and drives
- It is suitable for tennis courts made from concrete, asphalt or tarmac
- This paint has a fast drying time, has a semi-matt and anti-slip finish
- Coo-Var Tennis Court and Driveway Paint can be over coated with spirit or water based line-marking paints
- It is now available in black which is particularly suitable for driveways, paths and pavements
- Repainting your tennis court will require 2 coats
- Renew and enhance the appearance of your tennis court
- Prolong the life of the existing surface
- Improve the surface grip
- Water based, fast drying paint with a semi-matt, anti-slip finish
- Coo-Var Car Park and Driveway Paint can be overcoated with spirit or water based line-marking paints.
|Stock Colours:||Red, Green and Black|
|VOC Content:||41.0g per Litre|
|Volume Solids:||34 - 36%|
|Suitable Substrates:||Ideal for painting tennis courts and is also idea for use on tarmac drives and paths|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller|
|Theoretical Coverage:||5 - 9 m2 per litre|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||100 - 110 microns|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||35 - 40 microns|
|Touch Dry:||1 hour at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||After 4 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||5 - 7 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Water|
|Shelf Life:||2 years unopened in original packaging|
|Packaging:||Available in 5 Litres|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.