Coo-Var Tennis Court Paint is a water based Tennis Court Paint for asphalt and tarmac based tennis courts
Coo-Var Tennis Court Paint is a water based Tennis Court Paint for asphalt and tar based tennis courts. As well as Tennis Courts, Coo-Var W449 is also suitable for use on driveways and paths. Available in a range of different of different colours, including, green, red, blue and black, Coo-Var W449 provides Tennis Courts and Sporting Surfaces with a decorative, semi-matt finish.
What is it best used for?
Coo-Var Tennis Court Paint is best used as a decorative coating to renew and enhance the appearance of your tennis court. W449 has recently been made available in black, which is particularly suitable for use on paths, driveways and pavements. A key quality to this Coo-Var Tennis Court Paint is it's Anti-Slip finish, which is vital for any tennis court to prevent accidents and injuries from occurring.
How to apply the product?
Coo-Var W449 Tennis Court Paint will require 2 coats and should be applied using brush or roller in conditions no less than 7 degrees celsius. In normal dry conditions, the surface will be touch dry within 1-2 hours and recoatable within 4-5 hours. Make sure the surface is clean and dry before you start painting and apply smoothly and evenly. Once applied, Coo-Var W449 Tennis Court Paint can be overcoated with water based line marking paints to finish the job off.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Coo-Var W449 Tennis Court Paint has been designed for use externally on Tennis Courts, however can be used internally as well, providing the surface is asphalt or tar based. W449 is now available in black, so driveways and paths can be replenished also. Leisure Centres, Schools, Colleges and Private Houses are all ideal place in which to use this product.
Tennis Court Paint is suitable for tennis courts in:
- Private and council leisure facilities.
- Schools. Colleges. Tennis Clubs and, of course, private houses.
- The Lawn Tennis Association sizes are Minimum size - 34.75m x 17.07m (114 ft x 56 ft) Full size - 36.6m x 18.3m (120 ft x 60 ft).
- Average court size 625m2.
- Coo-Var Tennis Court paint is a carefully formulated water based paint available in red and green for tennis courts and drives.
- It is suitable for tennis courts made from concrete, asphalt or tarmac.
- This paint has a fast drying time, has a semi-matt and anti-slip finish.
- Coo-Var Tennis Court and Driveway Paint can be over coated with spirit or water based line-marking paints.
- The theoretical coverage rate of this tennis court paint is approximately 6-9 m2 per litre per coat, although this will be less on porous surfaces.
- It is now available in black which is particularly suitable for driveways, paths and pavements.
- Repainting your tennis court will require 2 coats.
- Renew and enhance the appearance of your tennis court.
- Prolong the life of the existing surface.
- Improve the surface grip.
- Available in 5 litres.