Rustoleum Fillcoat Waterproofing offers instant waterproofing and seals leaks in felt roofs and gutters instantly even in the rain.
Rustoleum Mathys Fillcoat offers instant waterproofing protection and seals leaks quickly, easily and immediately in roofs, eaves, roof frames, standing edges, drains, etc. Single component product that can be used 365 days a year, humidity does not affect the application or performance. Also available with added fibres which allows larger cracks and gaps to be covered without the use of Dacfill fleece.
Fillcoat Waterproofing is best used for instant waterproof protection on flat and corrugated roofs, gutters, ridge tiles, chimney stacks and outlet pipes. To ensure homogeneity, coating materials should be thoroughly stirred prior to use.
Rustoleum Fillcoat Waterproofing can be applied using brush, roller, or airless spray and should not be diluted. Make sure all surfaces are clear of dust, mud, grease, moss and withered leaves to ensure maximum performance. Fillcoat can be applied during all weather conditions, except for snow. Once applied, Fillcoat makes the surface instantly waterproof.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Fillcoat Waterproofing is designed for use on flat and corrugated roofs, gutters, ridge tiles, chimney stacks and outlet pipes and is ideal for areas which are prone to leaks. Fillcoat seals leaks quickly, easily and gets to work immediately.
- Excellent adhesion
- Suitable for use directly onto bitumen, asphalt, felt, hard PVC, polyester, zinc, aluminium, glass and tiles
- Porous substrates (concrete, stone, wood) should be primed with primer 44 before application
- Solvent based
- Up to 1300% elasticity
- Can be applied in all weather conditions except rain and snow
- Instantly waterproof.
- Apply by brush, roller or airless spray
- Touch dry in 4 hours
- Recoatable between 3 and 14 days with Fillcoat, 6 weeks with paint
- Thinning not recommended
- Theoretical coverage: 1 - 1.5m2 per litre
- Clean up use Thinner 22 or white spirit.