Hempadur 35560 WRAS Approved potable water is a solvent free, two component, high build paint for water tanks and pipelines.
Hempadur 35560 WRAS Approved potable water is a solvent free, two component, high build, polyamine adduct cured epoxy paint which cures to a coating with good resistance to fresh water. Hempadur 35560 WRAS Approved can be used as a lining in potable water tanks and pipelines. Hempadur 35560 WRAS Approved has been approved by the Water Research Center, Great Britain for potable water up to 23 degrees .
Hempadur 35560 WRAS Approved can be used in tanks for potable water offshore and has been certified for use in potable tanks with volumes of 100 gallon/ 380 litres or greater and pipes at 8 inches or greater.
Hempadur 35560 WRAS Approved should be only applied on to a dry and clean surface with a temperature that is above the dew point to avoid any condensation. The first two days of curing will require a relative 60% humidity.
Surface and Environment
Hempadur 35560 WRAS Approved can be used in tanks for potable water offshore as well as pipes that are or exceed 8 inches.
- Conforms to NORSOK M-501, edition 6, system nos. 7A and 7B
- Approved by WRAS for potable water up to 35°C/95°F
- Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI standard 61- Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects
- Tested according to section 175.300 of the Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 - Liquid and Dry Foodstuff
- Approved by Folkehelseinstituttet, Norway, for use in tanks for potable water offshore.
- Used as a lining in potable water tanks and pipelines
- Approved by Water Research Centre WRAS, Great Britain, for potable water up to 23°C. / 73 Degrees F.
- Theoretical coverage rate 5m2 per litre
- Available in off white or light red
- Available in 20 litre tins.