Keim Granital Mineral Silicate-Based Mineral Exterior Paint for exterior walls.
Please note, you will require Keim Granital Dilution for the first coat. See product data sheet for guidelines.
Keim Granital Mineral Paint is an excellently designed, innovative product based on silicate foundations that work to provide a high performance substance to exterior walls and surfaces. Keim Granital Mineral Paint can be tinted to a range of colours which are available upon request.
Keim Granital Mineral Paint can be used on any mineral surface in exterior environments and has excellent characteristics that include, UV resistance, heat resistance, water resistance, and hinderance to fungal growth. We recommend the use of Keim Granital Dilution as a binder coat particularly where friable surfaces require consoldition (please see related product below).
Granital Mineral Paint can be applied using roller, brush or airless spray to all mineral substrates found outdoor and has a theoretical coverage rate of 2-3m2 per kg depending on the nature and porosity of the substrate. Keim Granital Dilution is recommended as a binder coat particularly where friable surfaces require consolidation.
Surface and Environment
Keim Granital Mineral Paint is designed for use on all mineral substrates. Keim Granital Mineral Paint is excellent for use in an industrial exposure for protection against industrial fumes and the potential of acid rain. We recommend using Keim Facade Brush with this product to get the best finish possible.
- A water-repellent, high performance silicate-based exterior paint in accordance with VOB/C DIN 18 363 2.4.1 (silicate emulsion paint) with absolutely lightfast inorganic pigments and mineral fillers
- Non-flammable (DIN 4102-A2)
- Heat-resistant, anti-static.
- Lightfast, UV-resistant in all components
- Good weathering resistance
- Resistant to industrial fumes and acid rain
- Highly water-repellent
- Extremely vapour permeable
- Hinders fungal and algal growth thanks to ideal moisture-balance
- Environmentally friendly, neither solvents nor pot preservatives added
- Particularly economic in terms of consumption
- For prices and information on other colours available, please call us on 01462 421333
- The stated consumption values are for guidance and depend on the nature of the substrate and the application method. Exact consumption values can only be determined by painting trial areas on the structure to be coated.
|Tintable:||Yes. in accordance with the Keim Palette Exclusiv swatch. Please note, bespoke tints are non refundable / exchangeable|
|Suitable Substrates:||All mineral, absorbent surfaces, in particular suitable for both the renovation of old surfaces and in new construction projects|
|Theoretical Coverage:||Approx. 0.4 kg/m2 Keim Granital and 0.06lt/m2 Keim Granital Dilution (at 30% Keim Granital Diution)|
|Waiting Time:||A minimum period of 12 hours required before further decoration|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Clean tools with water immediately after use|
|Shelf Life:||Approx. 12 months, if kept cool, but frost free in tightly closed containers|
|Packaging:||Available in 5 Kg and 25Kg containers|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.