Zinga's unique formula provides environmentally safe cathodic protection to steel. Zinga cold galvanizing is comparable with hot-dip galvanising, with the added advantage that it can be applied as though it were a paint.
Zinga 96% Cathodic Protection has provided durable protection to a multitude of complex steelwork projects throughout the globe. Some of the well known architecture protected in Zinga include the Bird's Nest stadium in China, the Koisk Louter in Ghent, Runcorn Energy Plant in the UK, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and Mumbai Domestic Airport. Zinga is also approved for London Underground use for the protection of steelwork.
Zinga is also suitable for the protection of boat hulls, electricity pylons, off shore oil rigs, power stations, pier legs, bridges, water turbines, car chassis', airport exteriors, tanks and more. We have a huge range of case studies available - click here to see Zinga projects on our Knowledge Hub.
Promain are proud to supply the full range of Zinga cold galvanizing products as a quality, durable alternative to hot dip galvanization.
Zinga is certified under numerous industry standards:
- Certified for use with potable water (BS 6290 2000)
- Certified as non-flammable (BS476 parts 6 & 7 : fire propagation and surface spread of flame)
- NORSOK standard M-501 Revision 5 approved
- London Underground Approved - LuL APR No. 423
- Lloyds Register Recognised
- BBA HAPAS certified for the corrosion protection coating for steel
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
For further information in regards Zinga, please see our Industrial page on Zinga here.