Nu-Klad Coating is a hard wearing 2 component solvent free high build epoxy coating that is suitable for application to primed floors. Available in a wide range of BS4800 and RAL Colours.
Nu-Klad Coating is suitable for industrial applications in areas with frequent foot traffic as well as forklift and pallet trucks. Nu-Klad Coating has a gloss finish which offers good abrasion resistance and excellent resistance against hot tyres. Nu-Klad Coating is suitable for anti-skid aggregate to be applied openly or fully sprinkled to create a slip resistant surface. Where fully sprinkled aggregate is applied an extra layer of Sigmadur 520 or Sigmadur 550 polyurethane topcoat is recommended to improve the aesthetical appearance.
Use Nu-Klad Coating for warehouse floors, garages, showrooms, workshops and corridors where a hard wearing gloss floor coating is required. Nu-Klad Coating has excellent abrasion resistance so is ideal for floor surfaces where pallet trucks and forklift trucks are in use. Nu-Klad Coating also has excellent resistance to hot tyres and can be made anti-slip by using an anti-slip aggregate.
Nu-Klad Coating can be tinted to a wide range of BS4800 and RAL colours.
- PPG Nu-Klad Coating
- Suitable for industrial areas with frequent traffic
- Good abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance against hot tyres
- Can be overcoated with a polyurethane topcoat for aesthetic durability
- Suitable for use with anti-skid
- Recommended dry film thickness 350 μm (14.0 mils)
- Overcoating Interval Minimum: 18 hours
- Maximum: 7 days
- Dry to walk on 18 hours
- Full cure after 7 days
- Theoretical coverage rate 2.8 m2 per litre at 350 microns
- Pot life: 30 minutes
- Available in 10 Litres.