PPG SigmaGuard 720 is a two component reinforced high solids polyamide adduct cured epoxy coating designed for coating tanks in light green or white and when dry has a surface that can easily be cleaned and maintained.
PPG SigmaGuard 720 (Amercoat 90S) is best used for providing a highly protective and decorative protective coating to tanks. SigmaGuard 720 offers excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals as well as weathering. This product is highly recommended and offers recognised corrosion control. Resistant to jet fuel.
PPG SigmaGuard 720 is easy to apply at low temperatures but dries quicker in warmer conditions. Apply 720 using air or airless spray for easy application and a smooth finish that dries to touch after just 3 hours at 20°C
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaGuard 720 is primarily a tank coating that can be applied to steel substrates and offers excellent corrosion resistance to prevent cargo users from expensive repairs.
- Recognized corrosion control coating (Lloyd's register), see sheet 1886
- Resistant to jet fuel / aviation kerosene
- PPG SigmaGuard 720 a two component reinforced high solids polyamide adduct cured epoxy coating
- Tank coating with good chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Short curing periods
- Good low temperature curing
- Easy to clean
- Theoretical Coverage: 6.2 m2 per litre at 125 microns
- Touch Dry: 2 - 3 hours at 20°C
- Overcoating interval min. 8 hours, max. 28 days
- Full cure after see curing table
- Available in 4 and 20 Litres