Rustoleum Hard Hat Metallic Topcoats 2111 2115 2116 are fast drying acrylic resin aerosols based on metallic pigments. Provides a bright metallic appearance with the durable protection of a standard topcoat.
Rustoleum Hard Hat Metallic Topcoats 2100 should be applied over Rustoleum Hard Hat 2169 or 2182 Primers or properly prepared painted substrates. These aerosols can also be recoated with Rustoleum Hard Hat 2500 Clear. Ideal for small maintainance jobs or for touch up.
- Metallic spray: nice finish, good protection
- For bare metal and galvanised steel
- Usable as topcoat on zinc primers and galvanised
- Finish with transparent topcoat for the best result
- Ideal for machinery, pumps, toolboxes, etc.
- Available in sparkling, gloss and stainless steel
- Heat-resistant up to 100°C
Rustoleum Hard Hat Metallic Topcoats 2111 2115 2116 should be used in light industrial exposures, normal humidity and interior applications. Remove dirt, grease, oil, loose rust and all other surface contaminants by appropriate means. Prime or spot prime with the recommended Rustoleum Hard Hat 2169 or 2182 Primers. Sand intact coatings to provide a proper key for adhesion. The surface must be clean and dry during application. Remove cover cap. Shake vigorously for at least one minute after the rattle of mixing ball is heard. Shake frequently during use.
Hold can at least 25 cm from surface. Use back and forth motion keeping can parallel with surface. Ensure that can is in motion when spray button is pressed to avoid runs and sags. Apply several thin layers at a few minutes interval to achieve adequate coating thickness. After use turn can upside down and press spray button for 2 - 3 seconds to clean valve.
- Appearance: Metallic
- Dry Film thickness: 25 microns dry
- Wet Film Thickness: Averagely 100 microns wet
- VOC Content: 842g per litre
- Touch Dry @ 20C: 15 minutes
- Dry to Handle @ 20C: 30 minutes
- Recoatable: Within 1 hour or after 48 hours
- Full Hardness: 3 days
- Heat Resistance: 100C (Dry heat)
- Theoretical Coverage: 2.5m2 per spray can at 25 microns dry (1.5m2 for 2115 and 2119
- Colour: 2111 Sparkling Aluminium, 2115 Silver Aluminium and 2116 Stainless Steel
- Avaliable in 6x 500ml aerosols