Selemix 7-611 is a single pack Fast Dry Synthetic Topcoat that has excellent adhesion and a matt finish and is ideal for protecting ferrous steel and in particular agricultural and plant equipment.
Selemix 7-611 is part of Selemix range of single pack high gloss topcoats, the product has an excellent level of adhesion and is available in a large range of colours and can also be tinted to most RAL, BS and NCS colour codes. The paint is also fast drying meaning time taken on application and downtime can be reduced making significant cost savings.
When used as part of a Selemix paint system over an applicable primer the 7-611 is ideal for application onto steel, black steel, light alloys, Agricultural equipment, trailers, tractors, harvesters, ploughs, muck spreaders, rotavators, tillers, plant equipment, excavators, power barrows, screed pumps, earthmovers, dumpers, cars, trucks, bicycles, motorcycle, steel structures plus many more.
Selemix 7-611 is best used as a topcoat over Selemix primers 7-810 & 7-820, when used as part of the this system the product is perfect for providing a high gloss finish and protection for items such as plant equipment, diggers, creed pumps, power barrows, fuel bowsers, excavators, dumpers, earth movers, agricultural equipment, trailers, ploughs, tillers, rotavators, harvesters, tractors, cars, trucks motor cycles, steel, black steel, light alloys, previously coated steel, steel structures, welfare cabins, electrical cabins, machine tools, lathes, milling machines, drill presses, guillotines, workshop equipment, electrical cabinets, light industrial equipment plus many more.
7-611 Fast Dry Synthetic single pack Topcoat can be applied by both airless and conventional spray equipment, when applied at a 50 micron dry film thickness the 7-611 has a theoretical coverage of 5.6-6.4 m2 per litre, Selemix 7-611 is best used as a topcoat Selemix primers 7-810 & 7-820, for best result it is recommended that 2 coats are applied.
- Top coat
- Matt Finish
- Single pack
- Solvent based
- Theoretical coverage of 5.4- 6.4m2 per litre when applied at a 50micron dry film thickness
- Available in large range of colours
- Tintable to most RAL, BS & NCS colour codes
- Touch dry 4-5 hours at 20 degrees Celsius
- Fully cured 24-48 hours at 20 degrees Celsius
- Recoatable without sanding minimum of 6 days – maximum of 1 month at 20 degrees
- Recoatable after 1 day at 20 degrees Celsius with the addition of 10% Selemix hardener 9-510 in the topcoat ready to spray
- Compatible thinners Selemix 1-215 & 1-205
- Compatible primers Selemix 7-810 & 7-820