Selemix 7-630 1 Pack Synthetic Urethane Topcoat is an easy to apply topcoat with a high gloss finish which is ideal for the protection of ferrous steel - in particular plant and agricultural equipment.
Selemix 7-630 is a single pack synthetic urethane topcoat which has a high gloss finish and is available in a large range of standard colours. Selemix 7-630 can also be tinted to most BS, RAL & NCS colour codes.
7-630 is an easy to apply product which can be sprayed and be brush applied in small areas. Selemix 7-630 can also be recoated after just 2 hours at 20 degrees C, meaning time can be saved on application. With reduced downtime, this means you get overall reduced costs. Additionally items can be left for up to 10 days and recoated without sanding so items can be painted stored and painted at a later date.
Selemix 7-630 is best used as topcoat in a Selemix paint system over an applicable primer. When used as part of the aforementioned system, 7-630 is ideal for application onto:
Bare steel, previously coated steel, mild steel, sheet steel, black steel , phosphate steel, plant equipment, excavators, diggers, dumpers, earthmovers, street masters, back hoes, power barrows, generators, machine tools, milling machines, lathes, pull saws, guillotines, brake presses, drill presses, surface grinders, water jets, plasma cutters, welding machines, agricultural equipment, tractors, trailers, tillers, ploughs, combine harvesters, bailers, roller shutter doors, garage doors, steel doors, steel structures, cars, trucks, motorcycles, workshop equipment, light industrial equipment, electrical cabinets, bicycle frames plus many more.
Substrates will need to be suitably abraded and thoroughly degreased to ensure they are clean and free from any dirt or lose particles. Selemix 7-630 can be applied by both conventional and airless spray equipment. When applied at 50 micron dry film thickness, Selemix 7-630 has theoretical coverage of 6-6.5 m2 per litre. For best results and optimum performance it is recommended two coats are applied.
- Single pack topcoat
- Solvent based synthetic urethane
- High gloss finish
- Spray applied via both conventional & airless spray equipment
- Available in large range of colours
- Can be tinted to most RAL, BS & NCS colour codes
- Touch dry in 10-12 hours at 20° Celsius
- Can be over coated without sanding minimum of 2 hours and maximum of 10 days at 20° Celsius
- Fully cured 48-72 hours at 20° Celsius
- Compatible Selemix thinners 1-610, 1-205 & 1-215
- Compatible Selemix primers 7-413, 7-414, 7-810 & 7-820
- Ideal for application on agricultural & plant equipment
- For best results apply 2 coats