Sika SikaGrout 3200 is a fast hardening, high early strength, high final strength, 1 component, shrinkage compensated, free flowing cementitious grout for structural filling of joints and under grouting base plates.
Sika SikaGrout 3200 is suitable as high performance precision grouting of vertical or horizontal joints for onshore steel and pre-cast concrete wind towers and wind turbines.
- Fatigue tested and certified
- Fast early strength development
- High final strength
- Fluid consistency
- Can be pumped
- Expansion compensated
- Application thickness 10 to 150 mm
- High adhesion to concrete
- CE Certification
Concrete: The concrete shall be thoroughly clean, free from dust, loose material, surface contamination and materials which will impair the grout flow or reduce adhesion strength. Delaminated, weak, damaged and deteriorated concrete and where necessary sound concrete shall be removed by suitable means as directed by the Engineer or Supervising Officer.
Priming Pre-Wetting: The concrete substrate shall be thoroughly saturated with clean water a recommended 12 hours before application of the grout. The surface shall not be allowed to dry in this time. Prior to application of the grout, excess water shall be removed and the surface shall achieve a dark matt appearance (saturated surface dry) without glistening and surface pores and pits shall not contain water.
Mixing Ratio: 11% to 12.5 % / 3.3 to 3.75 litres water per 30 kg bag
Sika SikaGrout 3200 should be professionally mixed using suitable mixing equipment applicable to the volume of material being mixed. Pour the minimum water ratio in the correct proportion into a suitable mixing container. While stirring slowly, add the powder to the water. Add more water within the mixing time up the maximum allowed until the desired consistency is achieved and to suit ambient temperature conditions. Do not add more water than the maximum specified. Mix thoroughly for minimum 3 minutes. For larger mixes the mixing time shall be extended to approximately 5 minutes or as necessary until the mortar is homogenously mixed with no lumps and no remaining dry powder.
Sika SikaGrout 3200 can be applied manually using traditional pouring techniques or for large applications using suitable grout pump. It is recommended to carry out a small trial to check suitability of grout pump & consistency of mixed material. Apply the material shortly after mixing to take advantage of the expansion properties. Ensure formwork is strong enough to support the freshly applied grout and sealed to prevent leakage. Cure exposed surfaces immediately with protective sheet or membrane. Shield the fresh mortar from direct sun, wind and frost. Finish exposed surface as desired as soon as the mortar has started to stiffen. Do
not add additional water on surface. Do not over work surface as this may cause surface cracking.
Protect the fresh mortar from early dehydration using the relevant curing method.
- EN 1504-6: 2006: Anchoring of reinforcing bars
- Fatigue tested and certified
- Take precautions to protect application from direct sun and/or strong wind
- Do not add water under or over recommended dosage
- Apply only to sound, clean, damp prepared concrete substrate
- Substrate and Ambient Temperature: +5°C min.; +35°C max
- Pot Life: ~60 minutes at 20°C
- Fresh mortar density: ~ 2.3 kg/l
- Layer Thickness: 10 mm min / 150 mm max
- Expansion: Max 2% / > 0.1 % after 24 hours
- Compressive Strength at 20°C: 7 days ~ 80 MPa, 28 days ~90 MPa
- Clean all tools and application equipment with water immediately after use
- Storage / Shelf Life: 6 months from date of production if stored properly in undamaged original sealed packaging, in dry cool conditions
- Appearance: Grey powder
- Available in 30 Kg bags