Sikafloor 2540W (formerly Sikafloor 2530W) is a solvent free floor paint for warehouses, car parks, factories, decks and garages. Section 12 approved.
Sikafloor 2540W (formerly Sikafloor 2530W) is a 2 pack, water based, solvent free, epoxy resin coating that is an odourless application with a chemical and mechanical resistant finish. Suitable for cement screeds, broadcast systems and epoxy mortars. It is approved for London Underground Section 12 use.
Sikafloor 2530W is best used in production areas, warehouses, car parks, factories, workshops and garages to gives a high performance low odour finish with a theoretical coverage rate of 5 square metres per Kg per coat.
Sikafloor 2530W can be applied using a brush or roller and can be re-coated after 12 hours (at 20°C) of application. It provides an attractive finish that provides a protective surface.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor 2530W has been specially designed for use on concrete, cement screeds, broadcast systems and epoxy mortars and conforms to the requirements for physiological harmlessness set by the federal health office, making it ideal for use on interior surfaces in industrial and commercial environments.
- Approved for London Underground Section 12
- Water based epoxy seal coating according to EN1504-2: 2004 and EN 13813:2002, DoP 02 08 11 01 002 0 000008 2017, certified by Factory Production
Control Body No. 0921, certificate 2017, and provided with the CE-mark
- ISEGA Certificate of Conformity 35982 U 13, July 2013
- Bfl-s1 fire classification in accordance with EN 13501-1, Report-No. PB-Hoch-130018, Germany, December 2012
- Particle emission certificate Sikafloor-2540 CSM Statement of Qualification – ISO 14644-1, class 4–Report No. SI 1212-624 and GMP class A, Report No.
- Outgassing emission certificate Sikafloor-2540W: CSM Statement of Qualification – ISO 14644-8, class 9.6 - Report No. SI1212-624
- Good biological Resistance in accordance with ISO 846, CSM Report No. 1212-624
- Eurofins Emission tested according to the AgBBscheme and guidelines of the DiBt (AgBB – Committee for Health-related Evaluation of Building Products, DiBt – German Institute for Building Technology). Sampling, testing and evaluation were performed according to ISO-16000, Report No. G20152B
- Eurofins Emission tested according to the Emicode EC1+-scheme , Report No. G19919B
- Eurofins Emission tested according to M1 Protocol, Report No. 392-2014-00087005D
- Eurofins Emission tested according to French Label,Report No. 392-2014-00087005A
Sika Sikafloor 2540W is used within the following Sika systems:
- Sikafloor MultiDur WS-10
- Sikafloor MultiDur WT-10
See Data Sheets tab for System sheet downloadable PDF
- Sikafloor-2540W can be subjected to normal to medium heavy mechanical and chemical loading
- Formerly known as Sikafloor 2530W
- For production areas, warehouses, car park decks and garages, etc.
- Good chemical and mechanical resistance
- Water vapour permeable
- Low odour
- Solvent free
- Water dilutable
- Easy application
|Type:||Water Based Epoxy|
|Finish:||High Gloss, Satin and Flat (Black and White)|
|Stock Colours:||Just tints|
|Tintable:||Yes. Please note, bespoke tints are non refundable / exchangeable.|
|VOC Content:||140.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For metal surfaces primed with Rustoleum Alkyd Primers|
|Application Method:||Short Pile Roller|
0.2 - 0.3 Kg per m2 applied as a roller coating
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Pot Life:||90 minutes at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||Between 20 hours and 5 days at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||7 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||-|
|Shelf Life:||12 months from date of production|
|Packaging:||Available in 18 Kg|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.