Sikafloor 2540W (formerly Sikafloor 2530W) is a solvent free floor paint for warehouses, car parks, factories, decks and garages. Section 12 approved.
Sikafloor 2540W (formerly Sikafloor 2530W) is a 2 pack, water based, solvent free, epoxy resin coating that is an odourless application with a chemical and mechanical resistant finish. Suitable for cement screeds, broadcast systems and epoxy mortars. It is approved for London Underground Section 12 use.
Sikafloor 2530W is best used in production areas, warehouses, car parks, factories, workshops and garages to gives a high performance low odour finish with a theoretical coverage rate of 5 square metres per Kg per coat.
Sikafloor 2530W can be applied using a brush or roller and can be re-coated after 12 hours (at 20 degrees Celsius) of application. It provides an attractive finish that provides a protective surface.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor 2530W has been specially designed for use on concrete, cement screeds, broadcast systems and epoxy mortars and conforms to the requirements for physiological harmlessness set by the federal health office, making it ideal for use on interior surfaces in industrial and commercial environments.
- Approved for London Underground Section 12
- Sikafloor-2540W can be subjected to normal to medium heavy mechanical and chemical loading
- Formerly known as Sikafloor 2530W
- For production areas, warehouses, car park decks and garages, etc.
- Good chemical and mechanical resistance
- Water vapour permeable
- Low odour
- Solvent free
- Water dilutable
- Theoretical coverage 5 square metres per kg per coat
- Available in many BS and RAL colours. Please call.
- Easy application
- Available in 18kg tins