Keim Universal Render for base coats. Suitable for facade rendering and renovation/repair of sound existing renders on interior and exterior substrates.
Keim Universal Render Fine is a renovation and thin layer exterior wall render, based on lime and silicates with a small amount of organic additives and fibre reinforcement, for use on all mineral substrates, both exterior and interior.
Keim Universal Render for base coats. Suitable for facade rendering and renovation/repair of sound existing renders (including synthetic resin renders) and sound existing paint coats, including synthetic resin paint coats. Used for the renovation and repair of sound existing renders, sound existing paint coats and for filling of cracks for interior and exterior areas.
Universal Render Fine Fine finish renovation and thin layer render system comprising hydrated lime, pozzolanic additives, sand and mineral fibre fillers. Standard render to DIN EN 998-1, mortar category CS III. Setting Time 1 day per 1mm render layer thickness.
Trowel applied than finished either using a textured or felt-float (when felt-floating, use firstly a coarse and then a fine sponge float). As a single finishing layer 4 mm minimum to 8 mm maximum. Keim Universal Render Fine can be used as a base coat for subsequent decoration using Keim Mineral Paints. Keim Universal Render Fine is suitable for decoration with all exterior and interior Keim Mineral Paint systems after a minimum period of 15 days.
- Consumption approx. 1.2 kg/m2 per mm render thickness
- Standard render to DIN EN 998-1, mortar category CS III
- Grain size: 0 - 0.6 mm
- Setting Time 1 day per 1mm render layer thickness.Natural colour shade
- Trowel applied
- Can be applied over painted surfaces
- No primer required over clean wet surfaces
- 8mm thickness recommended as a minimum
- Patch repairs can be applied at a thickness of between 2-5mm
- For large projects, a glass fibre mesh can be embedded in between two 4mm layers
- Can be applied to sound existing paint
- Available in 20 kg sack.