Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative on 01462 421333.
Scotchkote Urethane Pipe Repair PR 504 formerly Thortex Metal-Tech PR and Thistlebond Thistlewrap Pipe Repair Tape, is a specially selected polyester fabric impregnated with polyurethane resins which are activated by water immersion.
Scotchkote Urethane Pipe Repair PR 504 has been specifically manufactured for repairing pipelines with cracks and holes of up to 65mm in diameter. Scotchkote Urethane Pipe Repair PR 504 is an innovative product that provides an excellent solution for repairing pipelines without having to replace them, saving companies thousands of pounds every year.
Scotchkote Urethane Pipe Repair PR 504 is easy to apply by hand and no specialist equipment is necessary. All you need to do is wrap the pipe repair tape around the area you wish to cover and if necessary cover the hole with 3M Scotchkote Metal Repair SG527, for reassurance.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Urethane Pipe Repair PR 504 is highly suited for use externally and can be used internally too on all plastic and metal pipelines that operate at low pressures.
- Easy to apply, requiring no special tools or equipment
- Ideal for repairing pipes operating at low pressures
- Designed for use for repairs to pipes up to 65mm diameter
- Can be used on a wide variety of surfaces, including all metals and many types of plastic
- Meets the requirements of BS6920 for contact with drinking water
- Initial set 5 minutes
- Available in 10 off 50mm x 1.5M